Raith Rovers v Partick Thistle - 26th Feb

I’ve rarely been more confident that we’d fail to score than I was at 3pm when I seen that line up (obviously not McCall’s fault Tiffoney was injured but no Graham was strange). If we follow it up with a victory at Gayfield and at Firhill on Friday (not saying it’s likely but IF) it’s a very good point. I think every Jags fan will be praying Tiffoney returns next week.

Edited by JagsCG

27 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

I’ve rarely been more confident that we’d fail to score than I was at 3pm when I seen that line up (obviously not McCall’s fault Tiffoney was injured but no Graham was strange). If we follow it up with a victory at Gayfield and at Firhill on Friday (not saying it’s likely but IF) it’s a very good point. I think every Jags fan will be praying Tiffoney returns next wee.

Not 100% sure but guessing BBBG not 100% fit otherwise he would have been on from the get-go as he brings real presence and passion to the team even when not goal scoring.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Another draw when we really needed a win. Still, we battled well and made chances, we just didn’t have a goal scorer. 

That’s the problem though, with McGlynn’s contacts in the game he could’ve come up with someone better than a rapist. It’s his own fucking fault

That’s the problem though, with McGlynn’s contacts in the game he could’ve come up with someone better than a rapist. It’s his own fucking fault
He did try to sign someone who signed for someone else apparently. I don't think lacking a natural striker cost us today. We didn't really force sneddon into too many saves anyway. We were wasteful and looked short of confidence whenever we did get near their box. Too many aimless crosses or punts up the park/ out the park to ever really say we deserved to win the game. We were the better team over the 90 minutes but neither team created much.

Am I the only one who noticed zannata just completely chuck it at one stage then go mental at poplatnik for chasing down the lost cause, then subsequently not being able to pass through two defenders to him after doing the hard work? Sorry to use a rather outdated comparison, but you couldn't get a fag paper under him when the ball comes near him in the air either. I'm pretty confident Connolly would beat him in the air 9/10. He's a waste of a Jersey when he is playing with his head down, like he constantly is now.