Penalty for Rangers v Motherwell Sun 27th Feb

A huge let off that. Walked out of Easter Road thinking we'd handed the momentum to Rangers, when i checked the score after half an hour i thought it'd be a hammering, a massive relief to have somehow ended up no worse off after our performance. Fair play to Motherwell who seem to have been well worthy of their point.

Edited by Fratelli

Deserved draw for both sides.

You can't play for half an hour and expect to win games. Motherwell better team second half after being second best first half.

Rangers devices second half that 37 touches was better than the 2/3 that was causing Motherwell problems first half and their defending for the goals was comedy stuff.

Whether Rangers can challenge for the league this year looks like it's going to depend almost entirely on whether Ryan Jack can play every game.

Also a word for VanBronckhorst. Made changes to win the game Thursday, didn't make the changes today that were required and list the game. There was a stramash in the box at 2-1 it looked clear Motherwell were going to get chances, but changed nothing.

Leaving absolute dross like Sakala on for 75 minutes an interesting choice. [emoji846]

1 minute ago, Fratelli said:

A huge let off that. Walked out of Easter Road thinking we'd handed the momentum to Rangers, when i checked the score after half an hour i thought it'd be a hammering, a massive relief to have somehow ended up no worse off our performance. Fair play to Motherwell who seem to have been well worthy of their point.

You can't keep relying on United and Motherwell performances to bail you out.

1 minute ago, The DA said:

You can't keep relying on United and Motherwell performances to bail you out.

Unfortunately not, we'll have to get the finger out big time. Don't know a single Celtic fan who isn't a bag of nerves ahead of Livingston away next week.