Britney Spears Instagram

11 hours ago, FelicityWright said:

Oh, for sure! I've been following Britney's journey on social media, and it's been so empowering to see her reclaiming her life. The court ruling in 2022 was a major step forward, and it's heartwarming to witness her living her best life. It's a reminder that we all deserve autonomy and happiness.

I've quite enjoyed it too, tbf.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'd stab everybody commenting on that.

So would she, likely. I suspect she’s moving smoothly from the “wid” section into the “run away, she’s a raging nutter section”. While there is normally some overlap there, that look in her eyes…

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

So would she, likely. I suspect she’s moving smoothly from the “wid” section into the “run away, she’s a raging nutter section”. While there is normally some overlap there, that look in her eyes…

Think that ship sailed years ago tbh. I mean she's still a 'Wid' but she's clearly mentally unwell. 

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

It's almost as if her parents maybe knew better than the social media brigade, and had a conservatorship in place to protect her wellbeing.  

Well, given her parents contribution to her well being was whoring her around from age three in pagents, shows, recitals and such throughout the Southeastern U.S., not so much. They viewed her as their meal ticket out of the truly redneck Deep South, and rode that train hard and long. The conservatorship was about her father getting as much money as he could siphon out of her accounts and into his own, mainly in response to him seeing other managers and hangers-on enriching themselves off her “career”. She’s had shite management since she started, and loss of her aunt about 15 years ago apparently severely escalated her pre-existing mental health issues.

9 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

It's almost as if her parents maybe knew better than the social media brigade, and had a conservatorship in place to protect her wellbeing.  

In fairness to the lassie she said at the time she accepted the conservatorship was necessary and for her own good, she just didn't agree with how it was being managed, or who by.

As @TxRover says, her father had no idea how to manage the business side of her affairs, so the longer it went on there were more and more hangers-on handing themselves huge fees for doing f**k all. It needed stopped, but not in the way the "Free Britney" clowns were clamouring for. It's always been obvious she has a life-long condition that requires management and medication. The bullshit of 'dementia' listed in the court papers is purely because promoters won't touch acts/artists with certain diagnoses because of the exorbitant insurance costs, so they'll concoct any old shite rather than concede that when it looks like a duck...

What's happening to her right now was as predictable as some bloke immediately turning up and attempting to engineer himself a life-long meal ticket. I just hope for her sake that she gets appropriate help rather than spiralling further to an inevitable conclusion, but I honestly can't see it and I think it's a given she'll be found floating face doon in the bath or somesuch within a couple of years.

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, AshleeRichmond said:

I'm pretty new here – just joined the forum and still figuring things out. Anyway, about those Britney Spears pics... I mean, everyone's got their own style, right? It's cool that she's expressing herself, but I get how it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Personally, I'm all about embracing diversity on Instagram, whether it's quirky pics or just everyday moments. Has anyone tried boosting their instagrams likes? Personally, I think it's a pretty important goal if you want to accomplish anything in the media field. What do you think?

Hello Ashlee, you sound like a nice person. Are you interested in chicken farm ratting with Patterdale and Jack Russell terriers ?

I find it instils a sense of calm and being 'at-one-with-the-world'.

Let's get together. ....................x

47 minutes ago, AshleeRichmond said:

I'm pretty new here – just joined the forum and still figuring things out. Anyway, about those Britney Spears pics... I mean, everyone's got their own style, right? It's cool that she's expressing herself, but I get how it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Personally, I'm all about embracing diversity on Instagram, whether it's quirky pics or just everyday moments. Has anyone tried boosting their instagrams likes? Personally, I think it's a pretty important goal if you want to accomplish anything in the media field. What do you think?

Never thought of it this way. 

I'll video myself dancing in my scants and get it uploaded, pronto. Instant success should follow, right?