Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

10 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

This is the most embarrassing ‘European campaign’ of all time.

They shouldn’t even be here, it’s a third-rate competition that they qualified for via the technicality of losing a tie against Zürich.

They qualified that for that Zürich game by piggybacking off the success of other Scottish sides in Europe and having satanic luck with the timing of their 3rd place finish. Any other season and they’d have been tucked away by Birkirkara again.

And we might not even finish bottom of the group.😂

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Shankland is overrated shite is the point I was making but cheers for pointing that out.

I mean, look how well he did in Belgium...

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

And we might not even finish bottom of the group.😂

3rd place finish and drop into the Eurovision Song Contest.

Yeah it’s pish but at least we can rely on the old firm to sort out our co-efficient.It’s so unfair that they play against teams with such a HUGE budget 😡

No point in Hearts,Utd,Dons,hibs or Well being relied on because the old firm have such a huge budget ☹️

The problem with all that pish is - Livingston,County,Killie,2 x St’s etc all regularly beat teams with HUGE budgets.

Real managers make the gap smaller and we don’t have a manager that can do that.

3 minutes ago, woolf said:

Yeah it’s pish but at least we can rely on the old firm to sort out our co-efficient.It’s so unfair that they play against teams with such a HUGE budget 😡

No point in Hearts,Utd,Dons,hibs or Well being relied on because the old firm have such a huge budget ☹️

The problem with all that pish is - Livingston,County,Killie,2 x St’s etc all regularly beat teams with HUGE budgets.

Real managers make the gap smaller and we don’t have a manager that can do that.

Hearts could have a huge budget if they got back to spending other peoples money.

14 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

And yet when I said this walking away from Hampden in May 2012 I was accused of being insincere?

Thanks for taking me back to my happy place,and of course we all believe it wasn’t as bad a Malmo and you weren’t even bothered.Smashing 👍

Edited by woolf
Knob