EPL 2022/23

Just now, Tartan Dave said:

Patterson doesn’t look too clever for the first goal. Hopefully a new gaffer will come in and like him and he continues getting minutes 

He's given away a goal in every game he's started since his injury with the exception of Man City. I obvs really like him and think a new manager will help him in some respects, but a new manager/Lampard might also favour stability and experience in Everton's current predicament. 

5 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

The third goal for Brighton is good as well with the Everton player attempting to tackle with his head.

Just as well those goals went in. Imagine how raging Pickford would be if he made a save? There he is conceding, totally nonplussed. 

25 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

The third goal for Brighton is good as well with the Everton player attempting to tackle with his head.

Is that Coleman being wiped out by Pickford? 

If I was an Everton fan (which I'm not, Inshallah) I would take 4 goal drubbing every week to watch that.

11 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Arteta and Arsenal's hounding of the ref has been quite distasteful.

I don’t like to agree with Richard Keys on anything but Arteta’s ants in his pants routine on the touchline is annoying as f**k.