Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

I should've said "Naw da, I've changed my mind I wanna be the loan Ayr fan in the family". GTF! [emoji1787]

Well you've passed the intelligence test.

For what it's worth I know a number of folk who were brought up Old Firm fans then came off age and realised all the pish surrounding them and switched allegiance. When Greenock fucking Morton is the more moral choice then it says a lot.

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Well you've passed the intelligence test.

For what it's worth I know a number of folk who were brought up Old Firm fans then came off age and realised all the pish surrounding them and switched allegiance. When Greenock fucking Morton is the more moral choice then it says a lot.

I managed to grow up just down the road in Troon with a Celtic supporting father and end up a season ticket holder at Rugby Park.

It's not particularly unusual for that to happen... but then again, my old man was from the East end of Glasgow so perhaps glory hunting just runs in the family.

1 hour ago, HailHailHayley said:

Ayr, but my whole family are Celtic fans. It's the normal thing to support who your family does before somebody starts trying to say otherwise. 

So your family are glory-hunters too.

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He certainly doesn’t sound like a guy who will walk or make the process of his sacking any easier.

Why would he walk away from a 2 year deal?  

Also, please refer to him as Agent Ross (I know how funny you find this sort of banter).

1 hour ago, HailHailHayley said:

Think I probably knew who Celtic were before I knew what football was ffs! 😂

But aye, when I was a wean being taken to a game or being bought a shirt I should've said "Naw da, I've changed my mind I wanna be the loan Ayr fan in the family". GTF! 🤣

:lol:

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I must be abnormal then. My dad was from Maryhill and followed Thistle. My uncles on his side were all Celtic fans. On my mum’s side, all Rangers fans. I was born in Paisley, brought up in Johnstone, and my teams are in my signature text. I don’t want a medal or a slap on the back, but as far as I’m concerned, it just isn’t normal to support whoever your family supports - especially if they support a team nowhere fcuking near you.

Not having this.

Both my parents’ families were Morton fans. Although I moved away my son comes to the games with me. His mother has no real interest in football (and is happy that he isn’t watching one of the arse cheeks). He is quite happy, despite how fucking hard a watch Morton are at the best of times and he has thankfully shown zero desire to go and watch Kilmarnock.

7 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Not having this.

Both my parents’ families were Morton fans. Although I moved away my son comes to the games with me. His mother has no real interest in football (and is happy that he isn’t watching one of the arse cheeks). He is quite happy, despite how fucking hard a watch Morton are at the best of times and he has thankfully shown zero desire to go and watch Kilmarnock.

Reported. For cruelty to children.