Monarchy debate/discussion

Richey Edwards

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Am I missing something about this whole charade? Wtf are people losing their shit over an edited photo?

There's been a growing swell of interest in her health and wellbeing as she hasn't been seen in months and the surgery 'news' was very vague and glossed over.

Now the photo that she does put out showing her in perfect health is extensively edited which is leading to folk now believing that there's something a lot more sinister going on and that the palace are covering it up.

There's been rumours of everything from anorexic, to terminally ill, to getting divorced and ODing, to already dead.

Not convinced any of the "royals" actually exist tbh. Has anyone actually met them or knows anyone who has?

If so, they met a paid actor like the people who are in Disneyland in Mickey Mouse costumes.

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

There's been a growing swell of interest in her health and wellbeing as she hasn't been seen in months and the surgery 'news' was very vague and glossed over.

Now the photo that she does put out showing her in perfect health is extensively edited which is leading to folk now believing that there's something a lot more sinister going on and that the palace are covering it up.

There's been rumours of everything from anorexic, to terminally ill, to getting divorced and ODing, to already dead.

When I'm throwing a sickie I like to keep it vague as well.

Oh and there must be a joke of her "pegging it" to be had from the situation! 

Edited by btb

17 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Gender reassignment?  Well, the royals ARE trying to modernise their image.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Not convinced any of the "royals" actually exist tbh. Has anyone actually met them or knows anyone who has?

If so, they met a paid actor like the people who are in Disneyland in Mickey Mouse costumes.

I have seen Prince Charles - as he was then. I was only metres away from him. He could have been a paid actor I suppose, I don't see why though as the visit wasn't obligatory nor was it a public visit. 

Edited by 2426255

2 hours ago, 2426255 said:

I have seen Prince Charles - as he was then. I was only metres away from him. He could have been a paid actor I suppose, I don't see why though as the visit wasn't obligatory nor was it a public visit. 

In his lizard form?

8 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Gender reassignment?  Well, the royals ARE trying to modernise their image.

As I mentioned in the Normal Island thread, this is what my money is on. Husband likes being pegged, "Abdominal surgery", photoshopped Mothers' Day photos.

nFGDt5dARk6-xHV2Vxu_uBd0yKw=.gif

8 hours ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Auld Lizzie really was holding it all together.

Wouldn't have happened on her watch.

I said when she died, the royals are about to realise how much of their popularity was down to her  & her alone