The Apprentice 2023

Michael W

So it turns out Noor's business plan was entirely ripped off from an existing business. She copied and pasted directly from their website and even forgot to edit out their name. She has no business.  Apparently the business plan is the very last thing the producers ask for in the selection process and people like Noor just throw any old shite together so they can get on the telly - that's why some people get absolutely ripped to pieces in the interview stage as this is revealed. There's maybe a couple in every intake with a genuine proposal, the rest are for entertainment.

Whch is about right. If you had a genuine business and you were looking for investment, why on earth would you go through a reality tv circus?

https://luxlumier.com/products/gold-tennis-bracelet

her website

A contemporaneous spin on fine jewellery, it's crafted from a single row of octagon, step-cut crystals nestled in sleek, rhodium-plated prong settings. Designed to be worn and loved forever – it will become as critical to your wardrobe as your go-to pair of jeans.

from a real website - https://www.marketcrossjewellers.com/jewellery-c2/swarovski-jewellery-millenia-bracelet-octagon-cut-crystals-white-p55308

A contemporary spin on fine jewellery, it's crafted from a single row of octagon, step-cut crystals cradled in sleek, rhodium-plated prong settings. Designed to be worn and loved forever it will become as fundamental to your wardrobe as your go-to pair of jeans.

Thought that was absolutely class. What has Phil got on Sugar? :lol:

FWIW, as much as we slate the format now, Sugar got that almost spot on. Raj outed herself as a fucking snake, going in clearly without integrity and instead trying to get Phil sacked and thinking it was a sure thing. Was I the only one who punched the air when she was sacked? The Irish lassie I actually liked but she was pretty hopeless throughout and receiving complaints is pretty shocking for a shitty tv shopping channel! 

Absolutely delighted The Tory Flo got knocked down a couple of pegs though. She clearly thinks she's above everyone else so it was nice to see her slated for making a complete arse of it. If that was a week or two in she'd surely have been sacked. 

Can't wait for Phil's first win next week! 

I thought Raj was a bit thick to be honest. When Flo said about the line up needing to be diverse, you could see the wheels moving as she worked out "women.....Asian.... it is diverse!" 

I'm firmly in the Phil camp now, it's written in the stars he romps home next week. It's not been a competition for a few years so might as well have a laugh.

I'd love to see a version where Karen and Sugar have to do the actual tasks, I'd like to see Brady sell a cheap tent while a Tory yells at her to lower the price every 10 seconds 

Do feel bad for Maura, putting a loud and excitable person live on tv was never going to work, she was trying to sell the stuff.

Incidentally, what kind of absolute melt actually complains to a TV shopping channel because they have new female presenters who are too loud.

How the f**k is Phil still in this?? Thought they were all rubbish, Paul was decent but you could have fired any of them winning team included, I think this year more than ever it’s been a case of who is the least worst wins each week than either actually being good

Phil is still in because he has an excellent business.  He's making decent profits and won a big pie award in the last few weeks.  He's been utter pish throughout so he surely is out next week or wins the whole thing.

Utterly pathetic from him this week re the price drops. 

No loss losing Raj but I was warming to Maura.  

There's not a chance in hell Phil had started a pie business. He's obviously inherited it or runs it. Twice now he's been in the tasting room and delivered a shite product - thankfully for him the other team made an even bigger arse of it. But how can someone in the food industry be so bad at getting flavours correct? 

I'm hoping anyone other than the girls win tbh. Dislike the Northern lass less but I really can't stand the Tory.