The Apprentice 2023

Michael W

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Can't believe the snotty Tory cow never got brought back in last night. For that reason alone the arse licker deserved to go. They made a complete arse of the product and the packaging, both of which her and her 2 team-mates were in charge of. I quite like the Irish lass but she does seem a bit simple. 

Tim Curry leading the other team to success but he seemed to be carried tbh. 

That's it, couldn't place him. 

Easiest firing ever last night as much as they tried to pretend he was thinking about it.

Maura made an arse of being project leader but made the right actual choice so got away with it thanks to the ticket sales debacle on the other side and thanks to Flo rescuing the performance and avoiding refunds.

Tre and Flo, and perhaps Raj, look comfortably the strongest candidates. Barring a holocaust of a task or a horror business plan the final two should come from those three. Foluso prior to last night had been decent and I suppose might fight back to that level.

If Phil doesn't have a magnificent business plan (presumably involving his existing pie business) he'll go next time he's in the Boardroom for losing (though he rightly wasn't in last night). Paul, and probably Maura, should drop out soon too.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Just now, Newbornbairn said:

Noor's coming across as quite childish but her team are giving her all the rope.

Thought for weeks she's a very immature wee lassie and pretty useless. Now she's front and centre it's confirmed my thoughts tbh. 

She'll get lucky if they lose as McGinn will have to go, even though she's been by far the worst person on this task. 

The most immature, argumentative, useless candidate I think I’ve ever seen on The Apprentice. 

As soon as Noor was made PM that task was lost, she’s skimmed by weekly by fading in to the background. I think he just punted her because he knew she would bring back Tre because she doesn’t like him and Phil to ensure she saved herself with his record.

Im actually rooting for Phil to get to the interviews at this stage 😅 so he needs a win next week.

Maybe it's just how it is edited, but Flo irks me. She has Brady-esque facial contortions, probably because she thinks all the other contestants are thick (and perhaps justifiably so), and seems to spend all her time putting distance between herself and things that might go wrong without offering any potential solutions. 

A blonde fraud. 

23 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Maybe it's just how it is edited, but Flo irks me. She has Brady-esque facial contortions, probably because she thinks all the other contestants are thick (and perhaps justifiably so), and seems to spend all her time putting distance between herself and things that might go wrong without offering any potential solutions. 

A blonde fraud. 

Haven't liked her as a person from very early on. Clearly a Tory c**t who hates poor people. 

She's not been the worst contestant though and has done some decent negotiating. Don't want her to win though. 

Noor was thick as f**k and stupidly argumentative and took zero opinions on board, you knew she was getting fired as soon as  she started speaking! 

as if she want shite enough, she then shat it at the pitches and left everyone else to answer the questions on why the advert was so shit! 

Also think it was 100% set up for Noor to be fired. One team gets a fun campervan to advertise and the other gets a much harder to promote drivable stall basically. 

Noor forced to be team leader by Sugar for the harder vehicle.

Diddies still in:

Folusa, Maura and Phil.

Decent contestants:

Tre, Rachel, Flo

Need a good business plan:

Paul, Steve, Raj

Phil clearly has a good business plan hence why he’s still there despite never winning a task. The monumental flaw with the process now. They need to go back to the original process imo.

9 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Going by the numbers, there's 9 left with 2 episodes before the interviews which is usually 5. Two double firings coming up?

It feels like this year's one has flown past.  I was thinking we were on about week 6 last night.