Dons vs rangers - league cup semi

Dons_1988

2 minutes ago, Saint Shug said:

Michael Beale chewing his gum like a pit bull chewin a wasp is something I hope I never see again. 

Hopefully he's got a jaw like a raver who's just back from an all nighter back in the day come 4.45.

2 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Is there a thing where a pitch can deteriorate through not enough football on it or it is just Hampden being dreadful as usual?

Its embarrassing.

I know there's been loads of rain in Glasgow past few weeks but, f**k me, surely theyve got a cover or something to put over it.

There is local public pitches that wont be cutting up as bad this weekend.

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I rated him, I liked when he played for us.

Total meltdowns on our thread when we were linked with him, with plenty of St Johnstone fans telling us how shite he was. I always thought he looked great when he played for you.

As I thought, sadly. 

Defence is not trustworthy. Forwards need to be formally introduced to each other as, from that first half, you would think they had never met. 

I'm pretty sure we'll score - Sakala looks keen enough - but I think we'll probably concede again. 

Mind you, we've not had our statutory penalty yet.. 

8 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Its embarrassing.

I know there's been loads of rain in Glasgow past few weeks but, f**k me, surely theyve got a cover or something to put over it.

There is local public pitches that wont be cutting up as bad this weekend.

Yep it’s a disgrace for the pitch of the national stadium to be in such a state. Has it been used for any other games recently? Tearing up like it’s got rugby matches on it every weekend. 

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

Total meltdowns on our thread when we were linked with him, with plenty of St Johnstone fans telling us how shite he was. I always thought he looked great when he played for you.

We had a great song about him to the tune of ABBA'S 'Dancing Queen.' I was sad we couldn't sing that one anymore.