Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Regan is basically a younger Liz Truss. What a fucking nutjob 😂

The amount of brain mush involved in this election is absolutely unreal.  Are these genuinely the top three in the SNP?

It’s like Press TV/RT/GB News decided to select the biggest loonballs they could find and parachute them into the Scottish government.  

Forbes showing that she doesn’t give a shit about the impact of her campaign on the party.  If Yousaf wins he should boot her to the backbenches.

The drop in membership is disappointing but hardly a tragedy, though no doubt there are many happy to portray it as such.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

A start date that neatly coincides with Sturgeon and Leitch's Omicron 'circuit breaker'. That was the one where a shan cold variant in South Africa conveniently stopped scum football fans from going to games or young people going to a bar - but not old biddies from attending churches or snivelling weans from going to the plague factory. 

Good to see many thousands of others cancelled their DD either around that farce or similar hopeless lurches in government since. 

I left when they brought in vaccine passports for nightclubs etc - for me that was a step too far in terms of civil liberties.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

A start date that neatly coincides with Sturgeon and Leitch's Omicron 'circuit breaker'. That was the one where a shan cold variant in South Africa conveniently stopped scum football fans from going to games or young people going to a bar - but not old biddies from attending churches or snivelling weans from going to the plague factory. 

Good to see many thousands of others cancelled their DD either around that farce or similar hopeless lurches in government since. 

It was the train drink ban that finally killed me off.  Not that I (or anyone) follow it, it was just such a dumb overreach. 

I heard something on radio 4, that I thought surely couldn't be true.

Apparently Humza quipped to a group of Ukrainian women "Where are all the men?". One of the women then politely explained that they were fighting in the war. Iannucci would be proud of that one!

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Edited by Trogdor

Also heard a clip of Sturgeon on the radio saying everything was fine and there was no impropriety on the part of the party machine in the leadership election. She then said it was on those making suggestions of impropriety to demonstrate what the issues were (which I thought was fair enough).

I didn't think she sounded very sincere though it was a bit condescending and sneery (that seemed to be her raison d'etre post covid briefings).

37 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It was the train drink ban that finally killed me off.  Not that I (or anyone) follow it, it was just such a dumb overreach. 

I'm pretty sure that there was a promise that it would only be a temporary ban during Covid, but I can't find the statement.

22 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I heard something on radio 4, that I thought surely couldn't be true.

Apparently Humza quipped to a group of Ukraininan women "Where are all the men?". One of the woman then politely explained that they were fighting in the war. Iannucci would be proud of that one!

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

I saw that, I thought thats a glimpse of the future if he wins 

40 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Also heard a clip of Sturgeon on the radio saying everything was fine and there was no impropriety on the part of the party machine in the leadership election. She then said it was on those making suggestions of impropriety to demonstrate what the issues were (which I thought was fair enough).

I didn't think she sounded very sincere though it was a bit condescending and sneery (that seemed to be her raison d'etre post covid briefings).

The video of this is nearly as toe-curling as his scooter embarrassment. 

If this diddy replaces Sturgeon it’s going to be box office. The opposition and journos will have an absolute field day.