14 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah, it’s shit. I thought the whole point of the new media centre in the corner was so this wouldn’t happen. Why can’t they be in there?

That's a good point. Completely ruins one of the halves with only half and half segregation.

2 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah, it’s shit. I thought the whole point of the new media centre in the corner was so this wouldn’t happen. Why can’t they be in there?

Im surprised you would even think that the board would consider the supporters when making this decision. I said it in the Arbroath thread last week for everything the board do well in the community they have a serial habit of shortchanging the loyal supporter. 

on to tonight. Need to follow up last weeks win with another 3 points this evening. I’d give Hilson a start off of Sean. 

Lichties and Honest Men Expatriates, if you'd like to tune in legally, here's a list of channels we're on tonight worldwide #bigtime

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4371712/arbroath-vs-ayr-united/

I'll still be stealing it because Canadian TV is a joke, much like everything else in the country

7 minutes ago, TheRoundO said:

Hilson starts. I know he scored a good goal and I know Dick loves him but without Adarkwa we’d better keep the ball on the ground or we’re in trouble. We’re capable but we very seldom do it. 

Just noticed Adarkwa not on the bench so must be injured. Our other two forward options are awful so fair enough but my point stands. 

A very attacking looking line up tonight, Maguire was superb last week though so definitely deserves a chance and with Daire, Dipo and a rejuvenated Ashford alongside, I'd be shocked if we didn't score at least 1 tonight.

Arbroath have looked dangerous though every time we've played them and I'd expect nothing other than a very tough match.