Dunfermline v Queens

19 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

This. 

I've had a love hate relationship with QoTS over the years. Paul Burns annoyed me, the Rangers vote was outstandingly poor banter, however they've got a cracking set of posters on here (Potentially the best) and when I lived in Newcastle I really enjoyed the trips through to Dumfries, lovely town, nice stadium. If we have the title wrapped up on Tuesday, and a win at EEP leads to QoTS dumping Falkirk out the playoffs we'll call it quits over Gavin Reilly. Firm handshakes all around. 

When was the last time you were here out of interest? The 90’s? The towns an absolute shite hole and the stadiums a mess I’ve seen amateur sides with tidier cleaner grounds - we can’t even fill up the hand dispenser in the bathroom. 

15 minutes ago, Dudleyghu said:

When was the last time you were here out of interest? The 90’s? The towns an absolute shite hole and the stadiums a mess I’ve seen amateur sides with tidier cleaner grounds - we can’t even fill up the hand dispenser in the bathroom. 

Do you ever have anything positive to say about Queens? 

2 hours ago, Dudleyghu said:

Mental that you can foresee the future on how a team will play against us all because they have a game beforehand. Hope MB is knocking on your door for more insight into the future. It’s like the greenacres guy who knows every clubs finances - YOU know how they’ll react and play a week before the game. Got any accumulator tips for today drifter man? 

Aye. It's not as if they're itk about pre-contracts like you seem to be. 

Nah not for me, Queens can stay down, bored of ye's after aw these years. 

Developing a weird pustulating sore of a soft spot for...ahem...Airdrie. They just wind the Falkirk fans up so much its hard not to at least like that. 

On 09/04/2023 at 23:33, 19QOS19 said:

I'm sure McNiven and English scored in that game. Ellis with the opener for Falkirk. Falkirk had the league won by then of course. 

I don't know who Ellis is (don't think we've ever had a player by that name), but Andy Lawrie scored our opener.

Your winner was an Alan Kernaghan OG, scored right in front of me, as I was sitting in the NS for that game, beside all you wheelbarrow-worshipping DEVIANTS.

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I don't know who Ellis is (don't think we've ever had a player by that name), but Andy Lawrie scored our opener.

Your winner was an Alan Kernaghan OG, scored right in front of me, as I was sitting in the NS for that game, beside all you wheelbarrow-worshipping DEVIANTS.

The Kernaghan OG was the equaliser (on 79 mins). David McNiven scored the winner in the 87th. You're correct Andy Lawrie scored the opener.

We gave Chris Carr a one year extension off the back of that game. He was outstanding in it. Never played a decent game for us again! Was binned the following January

11 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

That's who it was. I was thinking of Laurie Ellis. Was half right...

So, at HT tonight with the Bairns looking safe for 3 points, next Saturday's game at EEP could be the big title fest for the Pars ... means Queens are going to have to earn the 3 points the hard way if we're to keep our run going. Bring it on ... 😎👌

18 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

So, at HT tonight with the Bairns looking safe for 3 points, next Saturday's game at EEP could be the big title fest for the Pars ... means Queens are going to have to earn the 3 points the hard way if we're to keep our run going. Bring it on ... 😎👌

Tempting fate here, the Mo pull one back late on ...

1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:

All set up for us to spoil the party, imo. Airdrie will beat Falkirk anyway, everyone goes home happy. 

As long as the party starts at 4.50. You can spoil whatever the f**k you want around 11 ish.