Dundee v Cove Rangers

Just now, RiG said:

Greg Aitken is a truly atrocious referee. 

Genuinely up there as one of the worst. I think someone checked his record when refereeing Livi games and he had sent off something like 5 Livi players in 8 games :D Majority of them all baffling decisions. After that was brought up I don't think he's been ref for another one of our games (he's done VAR for a few I think?). 

I'm also sitting watching Longridge wondering why the hell we ever resigned him, he never really seemed to be good enough for us at Championship level. Baffling we signed him back at Premiership level.

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I thought Greg Aitken had been cannoned into the sea so surprised to see him pop back up.

Straightaway remember why he should be binned

I’ll never forget that penalty he gave against us at Tannadice that was actually a foul the other way.

Dreadful ref.

Just now, f_c_dundee said:

Cove look like my wee bairns team playing , every single one of them within a few feet of the ball 😂

Dundee hardly look much better :D Every third touch of the ball is a miskick or a bad touch