Nations League

1 minute ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

I stand by it. We have been careering backwards since the 2019 world cup. Something majorly wrong. Manager?, attitude?, wanting to be on the #teamgeebee bench at the Olympics? Something keech about the whole women's team at the moment

Very much this, the regression is startling, I don't know why the SFA were so desperate to extend the manager. The players Scotland have are far better than the team they have become the odd draw or narrow defeat here and there isn't worth f**k all. 

16 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

I stand by it. We have been careering backwards since the 2019 world cup. Something majorly wrong. Manager?, attitude?, wanting to be on the #teamgeebee bench at the Olympics? Something keech about the whole women's team at the moment

It has nothing to do with Team GB, and everything to do with the huge gulf between the best and the rest.  Even more worrying than the scoreline was the Scottish media's attempt to portray this game beforehand as some sort of contest between equals, against all current evidence.

Just now, O'Kelly Isley III said:

It has nothing to do with Team GB, and everything to do with the huge gulf between the best and the rest.  Even more worrying than the scoreline was the Scottish media's attempt to portray this game beforehand as some sort of contest between equals, against all current evidence.

I watched the away leg at Sunderland....that was a very even game and Scotland were definitely the better side in the second half

2 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Even though England were lucky to win 2-1 in the return game, and Scotland have at least been competitive I'm every game in this section?