Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

After that brief 5 minutes at the start when we had some pressure Thistle totally cruised that.

Fitzpatrick ran Hewitt ragged all 1st half. Tiffoney always looked a threat going forward, not helped by our defensive showing.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

WTF are you on about .

as I said earlier. Enjoy your night asshole.

Maybe Dumfries house he is talking about? Of course a pish post from him and even pishier post from Jagfox. 

Edited by NFL12

1 minute ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Can anyone confirm that the historic football club of Ayr United has failed to achieve success in a competitive competition and is deemed unlikely to do so in the future?

Aye, with pleasure I can confirm that.

25 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Strong chance I've been in every member of your family.

Hide contents

You can finally use the oh myyy image and it will make sense.

Family shagging patter "jokes"? 

Brilliant.

You wee wrong un. 

1 minute ago, ancientnoise said:

It's only half-time remember.

A quick goal for the home side in the return and this could get tasty.

Never over until the final whistle but I’d be surprised if Ayr can overturn this result. Thistle are decent going forward and will surely score one. 

24 minutes ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Will politely suggest he should be in a Killie version of that saying. His property/tax manipulating enterprise is in East Ayrshire.

Personally I'd have went with Glen Michael considering it looked like a bunch of cartoon characters in that Ayr Utd side.

Fair play to David Mitchell, he was very suspect in the first leg vs QP but made a great save at start of second leg when it was 0-0 and even the save late on tonight to keep it at 3-0 rather than 3-1 and give them momentum was important 

Don't think I've left a game as early since Cowdenbeath, and not just because unlike that debacle it wasn't a 3pm kickoff.

McGinty, Musonda, Albinson pass marks. The rest, Jesus Christ. What is the point of Maguire, the only player in the squad who would recognise a goal if it booted him in the bollocks, taking all the set pieces? Why is Patrick Reading?

Home support will be smaller than the away support tonight next week.

But aye. Expected a tighter game than that after the 1-0 at somerset and the 1-1 at firhill, but when it clicks up front we can properly rip teams to shreds. Graham just needs to poach and Lawless can look like a budget Messi if he's up against a poor enough full back, Tiffoney was excellent, Fitzpatrick too.

I take it back about McMillan, he's gone from being a bit hesitant going forward to just bombing into the box and making huge problems.

Docherty was incredible, so much energy and him getting in and winning about 3 challenges in the space of a few seconds was immense