Philip Schofield

10 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

you could at least tag him @Granny Danger

I'm sure he's lovely, but I'm not shagging him either.

Unrelated, but imagine poor Methuselah trying to find a sexual partner with the half-plus-seven rule.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Screenshot_20230527-083100_Chrome.thumb.jpg.eaa035ef920e7bf220037a42b9d9db64.jpg

Presumably Phil opted to omit the part where he said to him 'because that's MY fucking gimmick' 

Genuinely read that as Phil being chastised by his brother at first, and it worked the same.

No idea if the senior Schofields are still with us, but how miserable would you feel to discover more than one of your kids shopped in the junior section.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Great to see P&B back to the good old days of celebrity beast baiting.

#keeppushing 

Let's hope none of the mods are two days from retirement again.

7 minutes ago, BTFD said:

No idea if the senior Schofields are still with us, but how miserable would you feel to discover more than one of your kids shopped in the junior section.

Having a blood relative convicted of a sex crime makes is a very good predictor of being a sex criminal.

↑ The Schofield stuff makes for interesting reading, but the tweets that show up below that one are loonball. Contrails, global conspiracy, world takeover by WHO/UN, climate change denial.

14 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

What about Holly the hypocrite. Sitting there crying with her hand on his knee calling him brave when he came out as gay when he was just doing so he wasn't outed as a turbo nonce

Some papers already going down that route - I presume she'll take a similar line to ITV bosses who "trusted" Schofield's assurances that none of it was true and who now feel "betrayed". 

Incoming shocker - Dan Wooton blames it all on "woke culture".

Edited by btb

43 minutes ago, btb said:

Some papers already going down that route - I presume she'll take a similar line to ITV bosses who "trusted" Schofield's assurances that none of it was true and who now feel "betrayed". 

To paraphrase one of Billy Connolly's stories - "She must have known something about it."