US Presidential Election 2024

scottsdad

On 11/07/2024 at 23:30, Bully Wee Villa said:

Not really, the British Prime Minister is hardly going to say "I've just chatted with the President of America and he's a dozy old twat", is he?

PMs used to have a weekly audience with Her Maj. We were always assured the Queen was still sharp as a tack in her nineties. 

I find it interesting that the Pope is older than both Trump and Biden and has had a few gaffes recently and no-one mentions he's past it. 

23 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

PMs used to have a weekly audience with Her Maj. We were always assured the Queen was still sharp as a tack in her nineties. 

I find it interesting that the Pope is older than both Trump and Biden and has had a few gaffes recently and no-one mentions he's past it. 

Does the Vatican have nuclear weapons though?

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

This lines up perfectly with Pelosi trying to strongarm Biden out. She won't let that money pass her by.
Well not strongarm because she's even older than Biden.

“I will not seek reelection to Democratic leadership in the next Congress,” said Pelosi in the House chamber. “For me, the hour has come for a new generation to lead the Democratic caucus that I so deeply respect, and I’m grateful that so many are ready and willing to shoulder this awesome responsibility.”

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Which maybe demonstrates the relevance of Popes in 2024.

Are they the ones that are Catholics or the ones that shit in the woods?

Or both?

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Still a youngster compared to the Dalai Lama.

12 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

They’ve got all the mental shit from the Book of Revelations, which could arguably be worse 

Which existential threat do you think the world's leading scientists or philosophers apply more weight to: a major conflict between (or within) nuclear powers, or the existence of the Papacy and the Book of Revelation?

Tough call! 🤡

32 minutes ago, virginton said:

Which existential threat do you think the world's leading scientists or philosophers apply more weight to: a major conflict between (or within) nuclear powers, or the existence of the Papacy and the Book of Revelation?

Tough call! 🤡

Tbf the roman catholic stance on use of contraception and its ‘education’ in developing countries has caused more deaths than nuclear weapons when you look at the resulting aids epidemic in Africa. 

36 minutes ago, virginton said:

Tough call! 🤡

Your sense of humour bypass has been entirely completed then. Do you just bite your keyboard to post?