Forage Banking Arrangements

HTG

On 30/06/2023 at 02:17, ICTChris said:

I can believe that part of it.Β  I doubt banks tell you they think you are a money launderer etc.

They'd in fact be breaking the law by tipping him off if they did so, assuming they'd contacted the police about suspected money laundering, which again I think they'd be breaking the law if they didn't do.

Not discounting the possibility that banks are just closing his accounts because they don't want him as a customer, but there's a strong possibility that other than throw his dwindling support base some red meat, all farage has done here is advertise that his bank suspects him of carrying out illegal activity.

I might write an email to Carol Caddwaladr and tell her it's because he broke sanctions with Russia. Keep her busy for a few years

On 01/07/2023 at 18:00, strichener said:

You are full of shit.Β  Just because there is a police investigation does not mean that a topic cannot be discussed on a football forum.

Tell that to the judge fish head.

39 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Tell that to the judge fish head.

I will when you report the posts.Β  Although according to your earlier warnings it will be Div that has to answer for my content.Β 

The SNP stealing donations is not something that most people on here want to discuss anyway.Β  Lucky for Div.

4 hours ago, strichener said:

I will when you report the posts.Β  Although according to your earlier warnings it will be Div that has to answer for my content.Β 

The SNP stealing donations is not something that most people on here want to discuss anyway.Β  Lucky for Div.

I hesitate to get in between folk in a scuffle, and don't normally like engaging in "whatabouterry" but if anyone wants to consider the seriousness of a political party "stealing" donations, it's pretty hard to ignore millions of union members giving wads of cash to the Labour Party (UK or Scottish 😳) while believing that the party will represent their best interests.  I wouldn't send Starmer for a loaf, and I was a member of Trades Unions for over 30 years until retirement.

31 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I hesitate to get in between folk in a scuffle, and don't normally like engaging in "whatabouterry" but if anyone wants to consider the seriousness of a political party "stealing" donations, it's pretty hard to ignore millions of union members giving wads of cash to the Labour Party (UK or Scottish 😳) while believing that the party will represent their best interests.  I wouldn't send Starmer for a loaf, and I was a member of Trades Unions for over 30 years until retirement.

Β 

20230618_150207.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66090522

Screenshot_20230703_205940_Chrome3.thumb.jpg.49eb4ae1fdc0b8cd608deaada57f0399.jpg

"...for political reasons...".

Yet her government continues to direct the Bank of England's ongoing seizure of Venezuela's gold reserves, estimated at nearly $2B in value, for political reasons:

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/venezuela-loses-uk-appeal-long-running-gold-reserves-battle-2023-06-30/

UK state funds have been wasted on the resultant legal battles with Venezuela. Nobody in Venezuela supports this, including all the opposition to the government there. We lose out, Venezuelans are massively losing out. The Tories are only doing it out of their subservience to USA.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Β 

So after all the wild theories it basically boils down to him no longer having enough income to reach Coutts base level requirements and they offered him an alternative with another bank under their umbrella that he probably sees as beneath someone of his stature. What an utter w****r Farage is and pretty much up there with Bozo in the "economic with the truth" stakes.Β 

There is nothing these c***s won't say to keep up the grift.

Imagine using your media platform to try and convince people the UK is turning into fucking China because you don't want to admit you don't have as much money as you used to.Β 

The press are a fucking abomination in this country. This guy should be getting absolutely savaged all over the place for being a lying, shit stirring toad.Β