Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

Fair play to Newcastle, they've resisted the temptation to have a scattergun approach to signings like Chelsea have done. They've strengthened parts of the team that needed it while sticking with guys like Schar, Lascelles and Longstaff that have been there for years.

The flip side is that PSG have rarely looked to be anything special at this level for all that they have spent.

58 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Finally getting around to watching the highlights. Do you get the Gazprom games on your season book @DrewDon? What an atmosphere.

Unfortunately, I recently had a conversation with a very charming and convincing young “Amnesty International” campaigner. After a heated exchange, she convinced me to sell the season ticket. It was sold on Facebook Marketplace, netting a tidy four-figure sum. However, following recent developments, I have now commenced legal proceedings against the page moderators.

13 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Admittedly I’ve only seen him play about 4 times, but Dembele has been shite every single time I’ve seen him.

At the World Cup, for Barcelona and for PSG at Newcastle.

He must be good due to the teams he’s played for etc, but have I just been unlucky, is he all that??

Hes very fast 🤷‍♂️

47 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Admittedly I’ve only seen him play about 4 times, but Dembele has been shite every single time I’ve seen him.

At the World Cup, for Barcelona and for PSG at Newcastle.

He must be good due to the teams he’s played for etc, but have I just been unlucky, is he all that??

I feel exactly the same, his scoring stats are terrible and he misses a lot of games through injury.

I remember Barca beating Liverpool 3-0 (the tie Liverpool turned round 4-0 at Anfield) Messi passed to him for an almost open goal in the last minute and he ballooned it. 

Didn't understand Barca extending his deal and don't understand PSG signing him as he will be on huge wages.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can watch a 'round-up' of the Champions League (Europa/Conference would be great too)?

Don't have TNT so can't watch their highlights show, and having to click through all the individual games on the UEFA website is a pain in the arse; I just want one big continuous video.

• 2 weeks later...