Raith v Morton

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I wish Google Translate had a 'seething weegie' option. 

Morton were an absolute gang. Trying to hack, dive and manipulate the ref on their way to a result. 

Pleasing that it got them absolutely nowhere. 

Both teams were at it today. Behave.

Just now, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I wish Google Translate had a 'seething weegie' option. 

Morton were an absolute gang. Trying to hack, dive and manipulate the ref on their way to a result. 

Pleasing that it got them absolutely nowhere. 

Ha ha do take off the coloured glasses.

Enjoyed the game but maybe a bit over physical.

Manipulate the ref!!! So how would you categorise your first penalty. 

Ref should keep to schools football as could not control it after the penalty award.

But keep up the good work and top half of the table slot will be yours.

Don't know about VT as he usually goes by public transport but easy run home for me once I stopped for some food and a refreshment.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Aye, I'm not even sure Kev is an upgrade on Robbie Thomson to be honest, never mind Mcdonald.

I didn't expect him to be better than McDonald,  it's fairly clear we are trying to use funds elsewhere, but I'm a bit underwhelmed so far.

Tbf there’s nothing he could’ve done with the 2 goals (same with Thomson and MacDonald wouldn’t of saved them) one was a bullet header and the other was pish defending in the box apart from that they never really threatened aye his kickings no the best but that could be worked 

8 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Tbf there’s nothing he could’ve done with the 2 goals (same with Thomson and MacDonald wouldn’t of saved them) one was a bullet header and the other was pish defending in the box apart from that they never really threatened aye his kickings no the best but that could be worked 

You’re being extremely lenient saying there was nothing he could do with the first. 

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Some night for The Famous

I make that:

8 yellows for the players 

1 for Doug Imrie

Add 3 reds for supporters, 1 during the game and two on P&B.

They should maybe go for another 3 expulsions to get the thread abandoned 🤔

1 hour ago, DaftTon74 said:

really really strange that Raith fans seem rattled by us considering they won the game 🤣. Before having a go at the opposing team try looking at your own players first. Lewis Vaughan with the most blatant act of cheating I’ve seen in a while. Complete dive.

Missed all of the 1st half myself so cant comment, but I'm interested to know if it was it on a par with Quitongo's collapse in the box  late in the last game v us at yours?

26 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

It - categorically - wasn’t a bullet header.

30 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

It went straight through both his hands, Dabrowski needs to command the box at 6ft 5 I'd expect him to dominate that area.

56 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Both teams were at it today. Behave.

Exactly why I was happy today. We mixed it up whereas last season we would've probably went into our shells (indeed, we were 2 up before escaping with a draw at Starks' last season)

A great win against the toughest team in the league to get a win against.

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What a difference having Murray and Watson at the back compared to last season with Lang and especially Nolan. Murray and Watson are a couple of bruisers who can absolutely do that side of the game, it’s great to have centre halves who are able to give as good as they get. 

Agree with this bit in particular. I'm not convinced at all that any combination of Nolan, Lang or O'Riordan would have gotten us through that today. 

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Good win for the Rovers. No surprise to anyone that I was at a kids birthday party and missed it.

Looking forward to the Hibs game next week. 

The old woman who lived in the shoe had fewer children than yourself. 

Edited by McGuigan1978

Big Kev should have done more with the first goal he looked limp wristed, also he made a mess of coming off his line 2nd half where he wiped out Watson. 

I think he needs some coaching and time with 2 bruising experienced centre half's then he'll be fine. 

Scott Brown and Byrne in fairness absolute revolations when they came on.

It was a difficult game for Easton to get a foothold in today and completely get why he was hooked. 

Vaughan is in danger of getting a reputation as a moaner who looks for everything and go's over easily, not just from today's showing. 

Jack Hamilton got his goal hopefully first of many but still not quite fit enough. 

Callum Smith has worked his arse off the last few games and took his goal so well today absolute pleasure to see in the South stand. 

Edited by pub car king
Pished

4 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

First one was never a penalty in a million years.

Our player pulled out of the challenge and was nowhere near the attacker, certainly no contact made.

As for the second, from our end it seemed a bit of a "maybe?" but it was probably fair to give.

So can we agree that we’re even now as Quitongo dived in the 93rd minute to win you lot a penalty last season as well when the same thing happens. Rovers boy pulled out of the challenge and was no where near Quitongo. They do say it evens itself out eventually. 

16 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

So can we agree that we’re even now as Quitongo dived in the 93rd minute to win you lot a penalty last season as well when the same thing happens. Rovers boy pulled out of the challenge and was no where near Quitongo. They do say it evens itself out eventually. 

Tbqh I can't fully remember the Quitongo one I just remember it being a bit dubious, so for that reason, sure.*

*I will continue to complain about today's :)

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Agree with this bit in particular. I'm not convinced at all that any combination of Nolan, Lang or O'Riordan would have gotten us through that today. 

I would take Watson and O’Riordan in an instant though. I’m not sold on Murray, I was worried about a few things, but he’s been a pleasant surprise next to Watson so far.

14 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Shaun Byrne clobber anybody today?

Just don't get too carried away when he does, because it's usually a sign that he's about to turn into a hologram for the next 10 games on the spin.

We've passed this on to our AI department to be beta tested.