Fife Derby: Pars vs Rovers - Sat 26th August

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Do we have to go through the administration stuff every single time in these match threads? It's been done over and over and it's so dull. There's really nothing left to say about it (although I'm sure there will be a response to this trying to do that).

To be fair Dunfermline fans reiterate the same tired insults time and time again. 

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Do we have to go through the administration stuff every single time in these match threads? It's been done over and over and it's so dull. There's really nothing left to say about it (although I'm sure there will be a response to this trying to do that).

It's part of our history and we have to deal with it.  I console myself in the fact that it's unquestionably our history and not that of a now extinct club.

9 minutes ago, Raithie said:

To be fair Dunfermline fans reiterate the same tired insults time and time again. 

Maybe so, maybe so. But no matter what league our teams are in, no matter who won the most games between our team, thers one thing that will never change. 
Raith will always be the wee team 

4 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Maybe so, maybe so. But no matter what league our teams are in, no matter who won the most games between our team, thers one thing that will never change. 
Raith will always be the wee team 

Thanks for joining to tell us, I think it was covered earlier in the thread. 

If the Rovers went on and won the Scottish Cup in 2019 or indeed got promoted in 2021, I would care more about those beatings. Because nothing materialistic was achieved, it has faded in to the ether.

2011 though…😁

Same with 99/00 as well actually. We got promoted that year despite no wins against Raith and taking a tanking at Starks. Raith stayed down and got relegated not long after. 

34 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

If the Rovers went on and won the Scottish Cup in 2019 or indeed got promoted in 2021, I would care more about those beatings. Because nothing materialistic was achieved, it has faded in to the ether.

2011 though…😁

Same with 99/00 as well actually. We got promoted that year despite no wins against Raith and taking a tanking at Starks. Raith stayed down and got relegated not long after. 

It’s a bit like 94/5 when you guys pumped us 5-2 and we won the double 

48 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

You can't really be surprised that folk will bring up the administration when you've people using Goodwillie to pointscore. 

It's got f**k all to do with point scoring - both our clubs have made an absolute arse of things in one way or another in recent times - why not admit your club is not perfect?

By the way do you get a wee boner when you bring up the naming of EEP? You're about the only person on here who seems to think it worth mentioning? No-one else gives a flying f**k.

Edited by da_no_1

1 hour ago, renton said:

I can understand why Pars fans aren't fussed about that season under Crawford but we were a good side and fun to watch, allowing for the occasional McGlynn brain worm.

Those matches definitely count, as do that season's play offs.

Those games definitely count but this one always has a special place in my heart 💙🤍😂

IMG_0572.jpeg

9 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

It's got f**k all to do with point scoring - both our clubs have made an absolute arse of things in one way or another in recent times - why not admit your club is not perfect?

By the way do you get a wee boner when you bring up the naming of EEP? You're about the only person on here who seems to think it worth mentioning? No-one else gives a flying f**k.

I've never claimed we are perfect, and I've posted before that Rovers are missing a trick with the naming rights. 

I've mentioned the KDM group once, simply because @Enigma pointed it out and a few folk jumped on. Glad it didn't get that much of a reaction. 

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I've never claimed we are perfect, and I've posted before that Rovers are missing a trick with the naming rights. 

I've mentioned the KDM group once, simply because @Enigma pointed it out and a few folk jumped on. Glad it didn't get that much of a reaction. 

Don’t mention the meal deals 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

I mentioned looking forward to a jaunt to the KDM stadium this weekend and it kinda went downhill from there, first reply was 'wee team'. I take full responsibility for Dunfermline fans getting arsey and sifting through their notebook of retorts thereafter and the thread going downhill. Either way, still looking forward to a jaunt to the KDM stadium this weekend.