Fife Derby: Pars vs Rovers - Sat 26th August

10 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Your social media channels say 1300 and you’ve just decided to add 100 to it… why? It’s still about 75% of your season ticket sales, which is good going.

I’d expect it to be around 2000 by kick off. Good going, but I’m sure we can all understand fans of a small town team being so excited about a day out in the big city.

See this quite a lot from you lot these days. Really, really crap patter. 

22 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Your social media channels say 1300 and you’ve just decided to add 100 to it… why? It’s still about 75% of your season ticket sales, which is good going.

I’d expect it to be around 2000 by kick off. Good going, but I’m sure we can all understand fans of a small town team being so excited about a day out in the big city.

Are you really lecturing us over numbers …? Stick to the wee team banter please 👀 

29 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Your social media channels say 1300 and you’ve just decided to add 100 to it… why? 

It’s either that I saw it on Instagram, then delt with my kids knocking shit out of each other, then stacked the dishwasher then brought the bin in then decided to post on P&B and got the number wrong….. or I decided that 1300 wasn’t that impressive so decided to add 100 to it to impress you Pars fans and hope you didn’t notice that I was exaggerating.  

You decide which. 

Edited by stevoraith

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

That’s easy, he got rinsed a few minutes earlier letting a player get by and inside him, so he reacted…poorly.

The biggest fault here is the inconsistent rules application for these sorts of fouls. If the player didn’t duck his head a little, he doesn’t get a boot in the puss…to some refs, that seems to be OK and a mild foul, for others it’s a red card. Supposedly, there is a push from the SFA to crack down on these incidents, but to equate deliberate play like this to stupid play like this isn’t helpful. Humans react and try to do things they shouldn’t. It was clear Dick wasn’t trying to boot him in the chops, and yet here we are. If this sort of thing is so bad, why are we still seeing a WWE Smackdown in the 6 yard box on corners?

Are they inconsistent? Admittedly I don't see every game but if a player is kicking a player in the grid I'd expect a red most times, and every time if Var is involved.

I genuinely don't see the mitigation for this incident, if the Hibs player had been going for a diving header and the Raith player isn't aware of his presence then that's at least something. 

20 minutes ago, Offshore Rover said:

Are you really lecturing us over numbers …? Stick to the wee team banter please 👀 

Your own social media couldn't figure out how many seats you'd been allocated. Raith and attendances eh? 

Can't be arsed reading what been said previously but think this will be a cracker of a game on Saturday.

We have been pretty much unbeatable at home for over a year and have started this season similarly good to last season. Rovers have splashed the cash and have put a right good side together, with some impressive results too.

Going for a 2-2 draw.

2 hours ago, Zanetti said:

Screenshot_20230823-204352.thumb.png.920d320eaffc73f2c88f1eac0c490845.png

A very Tory-esque meme, that. Dunfermline was a recognised city before the Act of Union and has now only been recently named a City by Decree of the King. All of which any decent c*nt wouldn’t give two f*cks about tbh. 

18 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

A very Tory-esque meme, that. Dunfermline was a recognised city before the Act of Union and has now only been recently named a City by Decree of the King. All of which any decent c*nt wouldn’t give two f*cks about tbh. 

I actually like Dunfermline, I just like The Simpsons memes even more. 

9 hours ago, DAFC. said:

very Tory-esque

A bit like your club’s decision to release players (who would not have been on big, big money) at a time of real difficulty and uncertainty and who you could have furloughed at no cost to yourselves…

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

A bit like your club’s decision to release players (who would not have been on big, big money) at a time of real difficulty and uncertainty and who you could have furloughed at no cost to yourselves…

If only we could cast something up that your club had done in the last year or so that was a tad iffy. Anything come to mind?

Just now, da_no_1 said:

If only we could cast something up that your club had done in the last year or so that was a tad iffy. Anything come to mind?

In the last year…? Nope, nothing comes to mind.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Something that will never sit easy with me. Much like a certain January transfer window signing from 2022 won't sit well with much of your fanbase. We can do this all day 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Something that will never sit easy with me. Much like a certain January transfer window signing from 2022 won't sit well with much of your fanbase. We can do this all day 😂😂

Ach he wasn’t great but Sean Mackie seemed like a decent enough signing at the time…

Edited by Enigma

8 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Much like a certain January transfer window signing from 2022 won't sit well with much of your fanbase.

Of course it doesn't. However from where we were then to now is night and day. Good team on the pitch, record season ticket sales (for us it's good before any crowd wanks start), things going well off the pitch, fans/team/board pulling in the same direction. A lot to be happy about from our end 🙂