Motherwell v Saints 16 Sept 2023

26 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

No chance, the Saints fans will just "do a Motherwell" and buy concessions and U12s.

You saying our last crowd to visit your place wasn't heavily laden with OAP's and young 'uns? I'm outraged, that's a terrible accusation and I'd like to see your proof...

(I'd have no qualms with anyone sneaking into any ground in Scotland on a cheap ticket with the ludicrous pricing that we all now face. Best of luck to any 'older than their years looking' folks who manage it. If the 4,856 of you ALL get in for 12 quid it'd still net us a decent wee sum).

5 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Thank f**k the real football is back. 

I doubt we'll throw the recovering players back in. Defence as it was, middle two of CBM and Baccus, front three of Kiltie and McMenamin either side of Olusanya.

Hopefully see O'Hara and Mandron from the bench at least.

Shows what I know.

25 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

You saying our last crowd to visit your place wasn't heavily laden with OAP's and young 'uns? I'm outraged, that's a terrible accusation and I'd like to see your proof...

Tbf in my experience the average St Mirren fan is about 60

11 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

£26 is too much for the St Mirren fans to pay, shocking stuff.

I haven't been to an away game since before Covid.

I did consider today, but when I saw £26, I had second thoughts. I presume it's similar elsewhere.

A couple of mates had suggested meting up for a few beers, so The Bull Inn will be getting my £26 this afternoon.:guinness

Hope it's a good game for those attending.

38 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I haven't been to an away game since before Covid.

I did consider today, but when I saw £26, I had second thoughts. I presume it's similar elsewhere.

A couple of mates had suggested meting up for a few beers, so The Bull Inn will be getting my £26 this afternoon.:guinness

Hope it's a good game for those attending.

Indeed, that’s 2 Saturday’s worth of cans of bud and I can watch the game for free on my bro in laws dodgy firestick 

HT 0-0

Not much in it really, Motherwell shaded it maybe. Kiltie been our best player but not really threatened, couple of long range efforts. Motherwell got in behind Taylor twice, thankfully neither of their forward players could finish their half chances. 
First goal the winner I think.