Partick vs Pars

What a shite day. Couldn’t go to the game, can’t have a swally coz I’m driving, Pars getting totally reamed, now being told I’ve been volunteered to drive my daughter to Edinburgh airport tmrw, so can’t even hammer ma Glenlivet when I do eventually get home. 

Funny league this. Pars are by far the worst team we have played (on the day) but have been in decent form. 

Decent turn out from the away support but let down by a putrid display from their team.

Probably a bit like us last week, they will struggle to play as badly as this again,this season.

Anyways...

122a779109901e0be7801acd8eb32e10.gif.e4ecef2bd11037c9890a2a044b3a0d42.gif

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Parstv blaming the facilities at Firhill for the completely unwatchable stream today. 

Normal or just happens to us with away streaming? 

I think we all know the answer to this puzzler.

1 minute ago, jagfox said:

Funny league this. Pars are by far the worst team we have played (on the day) but have been in decent form. 

Decent turn out from the away support but let down by a putrid display from their team.

Probably a bit like us last week, they will struggle to play as badly as this again,this season.

Anyways...

122a779109901e0be7801acd8eb32e10.gif.e4ecef2bd11037c9890a2a044b3a0d42.gif

Nobody likes a gloater ye ken. 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

I think we all know the answer to this puzzler.

The only thing worse than the stream from Pars TV is that laddie who does the commentary. 
I cringe when I hear that, and the only thing worse than his commentary is the way he asks questions during interviews. 
To be fair the laddie is a volunteer, but I can’t believe he doesn’t hear himself sometimes 

16 minutes ago, Wacky said:

What a shite day. Couldn’t go to the game, can’t have a swally coz I’m driving, Pars getting totally reamed, now being told I’ve been volunteered to drive my daughter to Edinburgh airport tmrw, so can’t even hammer ma Glenlivet when I do eventually get home. 

It just got worse, ma coupon is doon noo. 

Edited by Wacky

Second goal killed it, after that we were very comfortable until a few late flurries at 3-0. 

Thought the oddest decision was to not give Hamilton a second yellow for the same sort of foul Milne got one for in the first half, but at 3-0 not a big issue. 

Been similar pattern to a lot of our wins this season where we've had to ride our luck for periods but we seem to be able to do it often enough. 

First half nonsense overshadowed by that disgraceful second half display. Fucking dreadful. Fail to do the basics and take your chances, you’re always going to get a doing in this league. Massive response needed next week already. Welcome to the Championship eh. 

Edited by DAFC.