Partick vs Pars

Seriously, I still cannot believe that hasn’t been given 🤣 That’s one of the worst decisions I have seen watching the Pars. It was as clear as day. We’ve definitely had chances though we should be scoring from. Need to just keep going and tighten up at the back, as there has been some brain fart moments. 

Edited by DAFC.

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m listening to the commentary, and they seem to think we probably got away with one for that. 

Aye, spoke to my mate who is at that end (some crowd through that they've had to let Pars fans sit in the central and south ends of the stand #crowdwank) and he isn't one to shout for everything and he was adamant it was a stonewall pen. 

That'll be game over then. Deniz Mehmet back in next week. What a shite goal to lose.

21 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Seek help, seriously. 

It has been even and we missed two sitters we should be scoring. Also denied a clear stonewall penalty. Not sure what this clown has imagined up in his head to think we have benefited from poor decisions from the referee. 

Why should I seek help? Is that a "mental health" dig? 

All about opinions, and my opinion is Pars have been shite and the ref hasn't given Thistle a break. That may be similar to what Pars fans feel as I don't think he is very good.

Anyway, get it right up you. 2 - 0.

That keeper 🤪