Partick vs Pars

11 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

One absolute certainty is the inside of that pie won’t look anything like the picture.
Sadly outside influences means I have to miss this one today, don’t get me wrong here, I could put my foot down and tell ma wife “am gaun tae the fitbaw and that’s final” but I have to consider which pie I want more. 

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

How is the Firhill pitch these days? Feel like couple seasons back you couldn’t make a proper pass for the ball bobbling everywhere. 

It’s been in fine condition this season so far, and was mostly fine last year too. We relaid the pitch after the ground-share season with QP. 

13 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

It’s been in fine condition this season so far, and was mostly fine last year too. We relaid the pitch after the ground-share season with QP. 

They played us on it last season in the cup. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Reckon we'll have Deniz Mehmet in goals today?

Would've liked him to come back in tbf. 

Really not sure about that team at all, Summers has been our best player in the system we're playing so it's fucking typical he'd be out injured. Back to only having one senior player on the bench aswell, f**k me.