Partick vs Pars

Can’t even do the basics right today. Wighton has gave the ball away about 4 times already from easy positions. Nowhere near good enough. When we do get up the park we keep making the wrong decisions. 

2 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I'm surprised this mob got out of League One tbqhwy....

Jings, you’ve never been away from here since you said you weren’t coming back unless you win. 😉
long way to go yet, if we can keep you guys out until half time when McPake gets our boys reshaped, then it’ll be different 

4 minutes ago, jagfox said:

West Fifers crying about every decision. Delicious. It's not as if they can even see out of that doo hut we put them in...

He's been shite for both teams to be fair although giving the free kick when McCann headed it on then turned into the Thistle boy but not giving anything for McInroy (I think, it's hard to see past all the pigeon feathers where I am) having two attempts at bringing down Jakubiak was some laugh. Can't comment on the three penalty shouts as l couldn't see too clearly although the players were pretty convinced about the second handball. 

Partick probably worthy of their lead but it's been quite even and up until the failed chip by Lawless at the end of the half I'd say we had by far the best chances in the game. Still could go either way here, we get back and take something away or we might end up losing this 3 or 4 nil.

Partick getting a great chance after a clear shove on Wighton. Two clear offsides being missed which they had chances from. Referee has simply been woeful. The handball decision though. Fck me. We have also had chances though that we ahould be taking. Very frustrating. 

Good to get back into things after last week.

Dunfermline have relied on decisions from the referee but not shown much up front.

We should really be 2 or 3 up but still 45 minutes + how much extra time Colin gives his Pars pals to go.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Can't comment on the three penalty shouts as l couldn't see too clearly although the players were pretty convinced about the second handball. 

I’m listening to the commentary, and they seem to think we probably got away with one for that. 

Pretty open game and could still go either way, Dunfermline have missed two sitters and was fully expecting Lawless to score when he was clean through.

Hard to see the Milne penalty shout from the stream angle but the reaction of the Pars players suggested it was fairly clear cut and we got away with one. The Muirhead one does hit his arm but his arm is tucked in so my understanding guess under the current rule is that it's not a penalty and the third shout was an absolute nonsense. 

Robinson has been excellent and McInroy more involved in a deeper role. Not convinced about Ngwenya at RB but he's probably our least bad option there.

Edited by Fuctifano

Just now, jagfox said:

Good to get back into things after last week.

Dunfermline have relied on decisions from the referee but not shown much up front.

We should really be 2 or 3 up but still 45 minutes + how much extra time Colin gives his Pars pals to go.

Seek help, seriously. 

It has been even and we missed two sitters we should be scoring. Also denied a clear stonewall penalty. Not sure what this clown has imagined up in his head to think we have benefited from poor decisions from the referee.