Ayr United v Raith Rovers - 30/09/23

5 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Concerning that Watson was at game today on crutches. 

Please tell me you’ve had 18 pints before the game and it was some random you saw on crutches instead….

Weird considering Murray had said Watson had done some light work during the week in his pre match interview….

Considering how soft we were in the first half it's amazing that I've come away feeling we deserved at least a point there. 

Dabrowski makes a wonder save from Chalmers and then Murphy can't get the ball out his feet right at the end. Very frustrating.

Main thing is that we've thrown points away again by being very naive and leaving criminal amounts of space.

On 28/09/2023 at 09:59, Stardog_champion said:

Murray has no clue what his strongest team is, I’m tired of the tinkering. We looked flat and ran out of ideas last Saturday  and for a squad this big that doesn’t bode well. Looks like we’ll be struggling for a defence if Watson doesn’t make it. We’ve struggled at Somerset for years and I can’t see that changing any time soon.  

IMG_6905.gif.1d16ed5e5433606bff118a1edf74a317.gif