The Mo Vs The Bairns

1 hour ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Hester is an absolute joke. Ball gets hit off his shin and he goes down screaming out in pain, met with laughter form the whole stand then scoots back on to the pitch to waste time.

Montrose did what they had to in order to secure to the draw putting 10 men behind the draw which you cant fault them for.

Unfortunately missed the cutting edge up top tonight and couldn't bag one of the chances we had, Ethan Ross in particular taking a touch to try and shoot with his right instead of first time with his left after Morrison's long range palm stinger.

+ Ryan Williamson is still a knob

He's a complete crook.  Shouldn't be playing pro football after his court case. It was not proven but only because after saying he'd deliberately get a yellow card he said he forgot about it.  His co accused pled guilty before the trial but that was refused so all four could be tried together only for them then to be found not proven. Was a shambles of a prosecution. And an 8 game suspended ban from the spfl was a joke. 

Pretty sure that most agree that a draw was a fair result. A couple of incidents in the game. Falkirk hit the post in the first couple of minutes. It was a glaring miss and looked harder to miss. Then what about Webbies attempt that rattled off the post. Inches away from a worldie.

17 hours ago, Balde Bairn said:

Well every team wants to beat Falkirk in this league, teams certainly seem to find an extra stride that they don’t have in other games. It’s an advantage all our rivals have over us. 

What a lot of shite. Falkirk are one of the best teams (probably the best) in the league so teams naturally have to play better in order to beat them. No team specifically raises their game against Falkirk. You ain’t that important 

3 hours ago, mo83 said:

A wouldn't say it was embarrassing what he done he was just trying to kill sometime and stop us going a man down for longer.A tell you what was embarrassing though Callum Morrison blatant dive and yellow card to go with it to try and win a penalty....Shocking!

Great player on his day and a player I really like but hate seeing players trying to con the ref hard enough job they have without that crap.

Actually I hate all forms of simulation and gamesmanship t.b.h.

Reasonable game management is okay.

45 minutes ago, Aufc said:

What a lot of shite. Falkirk are one of the best teams (probably the best) in the league so teams naturally have to play better in order to beat them. No team specifically raises their game against Falkirk. You ain’t that important 

Falkirk are specifically the best team in the league, and teams specifically try to beat the best in the league, but no one is specifically trying to beat Falkirk, who are currently the best team in the league...thats what you are saying right? 

calculating-puzzled.gif.27d6a06cfd1ece1888da6df62bf5ee5d.gif

4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Falkirk are specifically the best team in the league, and teams specifically try to beat the best in the league, but no one is specifically trying to beat Falkirk, who are currently the best team in the league...thats what you are saying right? 

calculating-puzzled.gif.27d6a06cfd1ece1888da6df62bf5ee5d.gif

Could you be more (very) specific?

2 hours ago, Aufc said:

I remember watching Clyde beat us in a game a few years back where they found a level no one knew they had. I Just so happen to be at one of their games a week later and they didn’t put anywhere near the effort in that they did against us. We’re playing against teams who aren’t used to playing in front of a crowd like ours and they find an extra gear. 

5 hours ago, mo83 said:

A wouldn't say it was embarrassing what he done he was just trying to kill sometime and stop us going a man down for longer.A tell you what was embarrassing though Callum Morrison blatant dive and yellow card to go with it to try and win a penalty....Shocking!

Great player on his day and a player I really like but hate seeing players trying to con the ref hard enough job they have without that crap.

So you hate cheating but you like cheating?  Gotcha.

48 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

I remember watching Clyde beat us in a game a few years back where they found a level no one knew they had. I Just so happen to be at one of their games a week later and they didn’t put anywhere near the effort in that they did against us. We’re playing against teams who aren’t used to playing in front of a crowd like ours and they find an extra gear. 

What year was this? 

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think I recall this instance tbh. 

It was in that brief period where Clyde played in NeverNever Land. 

Archie McMadeupcunt was their gaffer. 

It probably did happen a few years ago tbf.

Not due to Clyde putting more effort in against us than against someone else, probably just because the last few years we've been absolutely guff and beaten at least once by every team in the league.

This 'they try harder against us' patter is total paranoid old firm pish. 

7 hours ago, Balde Bairn said:

Rubbish, it’s still over 4000 we average which is good considering we have no away fans to welcome playing in this league. 

7 hours ago, Dave McInally said:

Average home league attendance for this year is 4,373

7 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Assuming that includes all the diddy cup games as we haven't had a home gate under 4k in the league this season 

Apologies, f**k knows where I looked earlier but I can now see it's 4,411

Regardless, the point still stands. Your attendance is at a level I wish we had but it isn't going to be having an impact on how your opponents play.

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Regardless, the point still stands. Your attendance is at a level I wish we had but it isn't going to be having an impact on how your opponents play.

It's probably about 3.6k in all competitions

1 hour ago, Todd_is_God said:

True, but it might have an influence on how our team plays. Get behind the team and drive them on.