The Mo Vs The Bairns

Would take any kind of win here. Montrose have been the best part-time side we have faced by an absolute mile so far this season. So results against them and Hamilton (and probably Cove now they have got their act together a bit) will be crucial to winning the league.

Definitely not a fixture to be missing key players in unfortunately. 

Don't care if it's Fifer-family levels of ugliness, just get the 3 points please Falkirk 

Not sure it's unreasonable to suggest that a draw away to Montrose on a Tuesday night in November with a handful of key players carrying knocks, being injured or sitting out through suspension would be a decent result.

Even if all of that listed above weren't the case, I'd still argue a point is okay. Dunfermline drew 12 games last season and still absolutely ran away with it. Obviously, Falkirk in League One should be going into every game looking to win it, but all things considered, I'd take a draw and move on to Saturday which I think might be even more crucial.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Not sure it's unreasonable to suggest that a draw away to Montrose on a Tuesday night in November with a handful of key players carrying knocks, being injured or sitting out through suspension would be a decent result.

Even if all of that listed above weren't the case, I'd still argue a point is okay. Dunfermline drew 12 games last season and still absolutely ran away with it. Obviously, Falkirk in League One should be going into every game looking to win it, but all things considered, I'd take a draw and move on to Saturday which I think might be even more crucial.

Problem with the Dunfermline comparison is that Hamilton are currently proving to be more competitive than we were last season.

This should be a real test for you guys mentally. A cold midweek away day, a couple of players out, and coming off the back of the distraction of 2 good (well, 1 excellent) cup wins the hope from our end is your boys struggle to get up for returning to the bread and butter of the League.

Your next 4 games will be massive in determining the outcome of the league I think.

Said it a few times but if you rock up to NDP in a few weeks with 42 points on the board then genuinely fair fucks.

Edited by Todd_is_God

5 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

This should be a real test for you guys mentally. A cold midweek away day, a couple of players out, and coming off the back of the distraction of 2 good (well, 1 excellent) cup wins the hope from our end is your boys struggle to get up for returning to the bread and butter of the League.

Your next 4 games will be massive in determining the outcome of the league I think.

Said it a few times but if you rock up to NDP in a few weeks with 42 points on the board then genuinely fair fucks.

I have no fear going to NDP, we will bring 1500 plus fans and they will be massively up for it.Tonight is, IMO, the most difficult of all the four games. Could of course be wrong. 

It's gonna be my first attended game since Montrose at home 2021.

I'd planned on being over for the cove game but this one is a bonus hopefully.

I get we have 2 possibly 3 first 11 picks out tonight but I'm hoping it's at the top end we can win this, Ross Miller, Agyeman, Morrison and MacIver will cause any team in league one grief.

I'd be more concerned if Lang was out

Hamilton managed to win pretty comfortably up at links park a few weeks back so there's absolutely no reason why we can't.Montrose have only won two out their last six in all comps so it's hard to say what kind of form they are really in. We certainly can't afford to gift any goals though that's for sure. It's a case of being solid at the back and taking our chances up top.

55 minutes ago, BPM Again said:

I have no fear going to NDP, we will bring 1500 plus fans and they will be massively up for it.Tonight is, IMO, the most difficult of all the four games. Could of course be wrong. 

Agreed. The game against Hamilton I think should suit us, they will have to come out and play a bit more expansively than they did at Falkirk which should leave space for our front 4 who I think are capable of hurting that defence. This is a different type game tonight but in many ways is a much more difficult tie with more pressure involved. The injury/suspension situations aren’t ideal for us either tonight but I do still fancy us to grind it out and if we can get an early goal hopefully it might even end up a more comfortable evening than some are expecting.

Edited by LatapyBairn.

1 hour ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Agreed. The game against Hamilton I think should suit us, they will have to come out and play a bit more expansively than they did at Falkirk which should leave space for our front 4 who I think are capable of hurting that defence. This is a different type game tonight but in many ways is a much more difficult tie with more pressure involved. The injury/suspension situations aren’t ideal for us either tonight but I do still fancy us to grind it out and if we can get an early goal hopefully it might even end up a more comfortable evening than some are expecting.

Not if we are ahead of you we won't.

Tbh I can see the 3 remaing games between us being as boring and cagey as the first one.

2 hours ago, BPM Again said:

They won't be playing, m8