Duncan disorderly's rejuventated ICT v Raith Rovers

3 minutes ago, DonnieMurdo said:

A sore one to come away with nothing after being in a winning position so late on.

That double substitution cost us dearly and has again highlighted our lack of depth.

I would hope that bringing on Sheridan to help see out the game isn't a move the manager hopes to repeat anytime soon.

In fairness we were lucky to get to half time level - we were abysmal, much improved second half but after Billy and Wotherspoon  were taken off it just seemed inevitable Raith would grab something from the game.

Safe travels home everyone.

At last a decent ICT poster 

1 minute ago, DonnieMurdo said:

A sore one to come away with nothing after being in a winning position so late on.

That double substitution cost us dearly and has again highlighted our lack of depth.

I would hope that bringing on Sheridan to help see out the game isn't a move the manager hopes to repeat anytime soon.

In fairness we were lucky to get to half time level - we were abysmal, much improved second half but after Billy and Wotherspoon  were taken off it just seemed inevitable Raith would grab something from the game.

Safe travels home everyone.

Where’s this normal ICT fan been hiding. The wallopers have now went quiet thankfully.

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Raith TV seem adamant that we should have had a penalty and then that we had the ball over the line but goal wasn’t given. 

For the first time in my long life watching football and in the absence of any rules infringement I witnessed the net* ripple and no goal. Astonishing bit of luck.

As for the penalty claims, they generally aren't awarded for simulation.

Given his much we were dominated, 0-0 at half time was thoroughly acceptable but there was a case to make that our lead from a great goal was justified.

Fair play to Raith though, my pre match fears were realised and the difference in squad quality got them over the line.

* granted it was the side net but ripple it did.

9 minutes ago, sophia said:

For the first time in my long life watching football and in the absence of any rules infringement I witnessed the net* ripple and no goal. Astonishing bit of luck.

* granted it was the side net but ripple it did.

The RaithTV crew came back after the half and said viewing the replay they had, it looked in...but that a person down in the corner had seen a different replay that seemed to show it just failed to cross the line completely. Hopefully, the highlights posting after midnight will answer the question.

Raith dominant in 1st half and should’ve had a couple of goals and possibly a penalty.We really need to start putting teams away when we are so dominant.

Fair play to ICT in 2nd half they seemed to want to play the game further up the park and got the goal there play deserved and we were lucky they never scored again.

Thought Raith still looked dangerous going forward.

Surprised Hamilton got subbed off but fair play to Murray for getting it right again.

Great scenes again in the away end.

Overall another massive 3 points and impressive with Millen, Murray n Brown missing.

You can see why Inverness didn't turn on the heating in the hope that the game was off, they were fucking awful for 60 minutes.

Far from our best, but deserved winners.  Braw.

Edited by CALDERON