**The Official P&B Christmas 2023 Thread**

Wee-Bey

Supermarkets are awful at the best of times, but I don't know how so many people manage to avoid using them for the rest of the year, considering the number of slack-jawed zombies struggling to understand queuing, getting the f**k out of other people's way, how to pay for goods, etc.

I presume they normally order online, or have people who do for them, but why they feel the need to venture out exclusively at the end of December is a mystery.

My oldest told me yesterday that she wants Christmas breakfast to be waffles (do-able) but with red and green food dye marbled through them so they look Christmassy (do-able but frankly, you can bolt ya wee rocket). She knows whats for Christmas dinner obviously, and has advised that with breakfast and dinner sorted, lunch ought to be in a restaurant of some kind. 

Some expectation management training required IMO.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

My oldest told me yesterday that she wants Christmas breakfast to be waffles (do-able) but with red and green food dye marbled through them so they look Christmassy (do-able but frankly, you can bolt ya wee rocket). She knows whats for Christmas dinner obviously, and has advised that with breakfast and dinner sorted, lunch ought to be in a restaurant of some kind. 

Some expectation management training required IMO.

cover13.jpg.02c8dc0324f6b2a8933801aff181a0c7.jpg

In Norway visiting my sister and it's snowy as f**k. Gorgeous white Christmas. Pics to follow during daylight hours tomorrow.

We'll be having one meal divvied up into three big courses and spaced apart, do it'll feel like three big meals.

I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow however you're spending it.

Wife was working today, and also xmas day and boxing day. I've spent most of the day doing the Xmas dinner prep, and cleaning the house. Actually enjoyed it as I've been able to get with things in peace, and been able to sort food our for Tommorow without using every pot and utensil possible and cleaning up as I go. Now relaxing with a jack daniels honey and lemonade.

Had a lovely Christmas Eve with my family in Pitlochry. It’s been a wee walk round and a ton of coffee and some dinner and now I can only have one drink, I made it a Tiramisu White Russian cocktail.

Mark Gatiss does a Christmas Eve ghost story wach year now which is always good. This years is away to come on at 10pm on BBC2, so that’s the rest of my evening sorted. 

Merry Christmas when it comes folks.