Lichties vs Rovers, 13 Dec…

I'm starting to breathe normally now but the heart is still in overdrive.
I was thinking not too bad a point from a difficult venue and maybe not at our best. If you can't win it then don't lose it, when up pops Mr Lewis Vaughan 👍😄😄😄
Oh!  While I remember, yet again another single goal win. How many is that now?

1 minute ago, pub car king said:

Hopefully that's our poor performance out the way and we are much improved on Saturday. 

I think actually we'll be fine on Saturday. I had a fear for this one to be honest given the pre match scenario. Bottom of the league v form team. Small pitch. New manager bounce etc.

Onwards we go.

I'm still absolutely sickened by that.   But that's a sign.  A couple of years back, we were winning games when sometimes we didn't have any right to, and we always seemed to find a way to win.  When this sort of stuff happens, that's when you know a team is having a good year/relegation year.  Raith are clearly having one of those seasons where things are going right, the team is playing well, and their team will somehow always find a way to win even when they face setbacks.

As for us, I just hope it hasn't affected our players too badly.  We desperately needed that point.  We needed to hang on, and that is going to hurt.  Lee Guan is calling...

Just now, AlwaysThistle said:

Fair play to Raith, grinding out wins like that is a sign of title challengers. They seem to have real ability to win at all costs recently with the amount of late goals they have scored to win games. 

How many points have Raith now won from the last 5 minutes of games? 

Somebody said 21 at the last count. Could well be more. Insane the number of single goal wins this season.

8 minutes ago, embow said:

Oh!  While I remember, yet again another single goal win. How many is that now?

Every single f**king League Match we’ve won, or eleven. The insane line is +10 GD with 11 wins, 3 draws and a single loss, also by one goal.

5 minutes ago, embow said:

I think actually we'll be fine on Saturday. I had a fear for this one to be honest given the pre match scenario. Bottom of the league v form team. Small pitch. New manager bounce etc.

Onwards we go.

According to the football ground guide, Gayfield is 115 x 71, Starks is 113 x 70

Enjoy your night