Places in Scotland you've never been to

Is this places that you’ve never been because you would never darken their door? 

Or places you’ve never been but think you should maybe get round to seeing one day? 

If the former, none; or if the latter, the outer reaches of the NC500 (out of season hopefully). 

2 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

I’ve always wanted to visit St Kilda.

A way of life gone.

The tale of that place fascinates me, not just the manner in which it was depopulated but the way of life of its people. I read one of those Amazon previews of a book on it once and it described some islanders being picked up by fisherman and taken to the crew's home port at Fleetwood. Must have been like going to the moon for them.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

Made up tourist pish.

Full of the same American dicks who think it's traditional to rub Greyfriars Bobbys nose and put wee padlocks on bridges.

I've never been to Stirling Castle.......

Loch Lomond earlier this year. I was fizzing tbh. Every one should be dusted for prints and the perpetrators tracked down and kicked in the baws/fanny. c***s. 

IMG_20231008_172021675.jpg

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Loch Lomond earlier this year. I was fizzing tbh. Every one should be dusted for prints and the perpetrators tracked down and kicked in the baws/fanny. c***s. 

Nah, change the mounts for the wires so you can undo them and slide the locks off. Recycle the key locks, have someone open the cheap number wheel ones and resell them locally to go again.

On 14/12/2023 at 22:44, Leith Green said:

Made up tourist pish.

Full of the same American dicks who think it's traditional to rub Greyfriars Bobbys nose and put wee padlocks on bridges.

I've never been to Stirling Castle.......

The NC500 is made up tourist pish but the areas it goes through are stunning,it's just a shame that this once hidden gem of Scotland has been marketed to oblivion,almost totally ruining what made it amazing in the first place.

I've never,to my shame,been to ardnamurchan,Sleat in Skye or the island off the north coast of Skye,is it raasay?perhaps should make this the year to go to these places

Edited by highlandmac

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'm sure every last one of them is still in that relationship too.

Nothing says true love like destroying an inanimate object on your holidays.......