Another big one Annan v Falkirk

In their last 4 games Annan have conceded 11 goals. The plan should be to push that number as high as we can. We have to put all the pressure on Hamilton by continuing to be relentless.

I think the team should be too disciplined to consider this a gimme and we will turn up and win comfortably in the end. 

Expected to be busy - apparently 2 buses booked in to Shed and 2 in to football club.

Other bars on High St. - Blue Bell near Bridge over river beyond town Hall  ; The Buck - Close to Shed ; Anglers sports bar on the High St. -(lounge bar does meals); Commercial - other end of Street. Newington Masonic club sometimes take buses for big games.

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Never thought I'd say this but, come on Falkirk, get intae them. 

Also, Terrace for away fans behind the goal is crap for viewing when crowded. 

Is it better viewing than Alloa? If not can i bring a ladder incase a big bloke stands in front of me?

Just finished writing to Santa.  Top of the list a home win and three points. 

Hoping to see the form book getting thrown out the window , or at least not conceding in the first 10 minutes. 

Not much news on the injury front coming out of Galabank so basically expect the first 11 players to turn up be the starting line up.

For Falkirk fans who haven't been down here before don't expect the San siro! No cover if standing so hunt out your wetsuits and snorkels..

Mon the Annan!!

1 hour ago, Hauftimedraw said:

Just finished writing to Santa.  Top of the list a home win and three points. 

Hoping to see the form book getting thrown out the window , or at least not conceding in the first 10 minutes. 

Not much news on the injury front coming out of Galabank so basically expect the first 11 players to turn up be the starting line up.

For Falkirk fans who haven't been down here before don't expect the San siro! No cover if standing so hunt out your wetsuits and snorkels..

Mon the Annan!!

Last time I was at your ground it pished down. The forecast says more of the same tomorrow. 

Does the sun ever shine in Annan? 

Alagui (2).jpg