Joey Barton

I’ve been meaning to start a thread about his antics of late so now that he appears to have completely over stepped the mark it seems like the perfect time as he will probably get in trouble now.

He originally started going off on a rant about how women aren’t entitled to give their opinions on the man’s game and they are put in punditry positions to fill “woke agendas”.

Today he has come out with this after the itv has condemned him for his comments

Also calling Gary Neville a rat etc.

Anything I may have missed please let me know. 

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Anything I may have missed please let me know. 

Got sacked wife dumped him brother killed a guy in a racist attack ...the very definition of a breakdown live on social media 

13 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Got sacked wife dumped him brother killed a guy in a racist attack ...the very definition of a breakdown live on social media 

I think he’s wanting to be footballs Lawrence Fox. There is a vacancy in that department tbf.

He’s clearly been told that this sort of stuff might get him a few media gigs on Talk TV and GN News and the podcast circuit. He’s such an unhinged character that he can’t control what he says though. 

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He’s clearly been told that this sort of stuff might get him a few media gigs on Talk TV and GN News and the podcast circuit. He’s such an unhinged character that he can’t control what he says though. 

I think he’s unhinged but I don’t think he’s entirely stupid either - ie he knows his comments will be appealing to a certain demographic of divorced and insecure bald men.

20 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Has his wife dumped him? Would fit into the meltdown.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Has his wife dumped him? Would fit into the meltdown.

I believe so ..one of his rants last year was about how he had his kids for the weekend 

Remember he got let off on a technicality with the charges about kicking her in the head and beating her up whilst steaming 

I read that he is having a go at Gary Neville by tweeting: “Keep your nut down you little wet wipe. If you so much as utter my name in vain again, the floodgates will open on you.”

“Gary, please keep your head down or you will get emptied as well. I know they pay your wages and I don’t want to have to put you away. Worry about one of the other 3758 business things you’ve got going on. I’ll decide when it’s gone too far. Not you.”

Totally unhinged individual. Total cnut. 

I blocked the guy on Twitter last month when he started his Laurence Fox of Football act.  I saw a comment on Reddit and I can’t get it out my mind.

Imagine him saying all this in that stupid French accent he did.

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

To be fair to Barton Eni Aluko is an absolutely awful pundit…

I’m sure Barton and the idiot brigade were saying the same when we had appalling pundits like Lawrenson for years and years. I even remember a stuttering Gazza being wheeled out one World Cup.

38 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Hopefully a woman, preferably in full kit w****r mode, stubbs a Berkeley Super King out on his wee rat face.

Other, better quality, tabs are available.