Joey Barton

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

The sportscene guys at the time claimed it was a yellow card at most, Sevco getting preferential treatment. 

Only an Old Firm fan would remember what a pundit said 8 years ago.

45 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I’ve seen some of his tweets and thought “ah that’s too much even for him” checked the profile thinking it would be a parody and it’s his account. Guy needs help

Needs helped into a skip and pushed off a cliff

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

What did attention seeking fanny pads like Barton do before the age of social media?

Bought failing pubs and ranted from behind the bar at bewildered strangers.

"The attack on Schofield" is a fucking belter of a line BTW. Fair play, Vine.

18 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

To get it right up the MoOzLiMBs innit. 

I would imagine it's more to do with the police, tbh.

15 minutes ago, velo army said:

That jobby emoji. Dearie me.

However - this is disgusting.

That Le Tissier response is just an indication of how conspiracy brained some people are now. It will literally never stop, nothing will dissuade them that the Covid vaccine is killing everyone. 

Thankfully it’s a small minority of people but they are out there. They walk among us.

Just now, ICTChris said:

That Le Tissier response is just an indication of how conspiracy brained some people are now. It will literally never stop, nothing will dissuade them that the Covid vaccine is killing everyone. 

Thankfully it’s a small minority of people but they are out there. They walk among us.

I worked in healthcare prior to going to university, and you would be surprised how many anti-vaxxers/COVID deniers work in healthcare.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I think he’s unhinged but I don’t think he’s entirely stupid either - ie he knows his comments will be appealing to a certain demographic of divorced and insecure bald men.

You're as bad at the stereotypes as the person you're trying to slag.

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Tbf, Jeremy Vines got a cheek saying anyone else has a brain injury when he posts videos regularly of him cycling in front of lorries/cars etc :lol:

Is that not a different Jeremy Vine? I thought it was.

1 hour ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Tbf, Jeremy Vines got a cheek saying anyone else has a brain injury when he posts videos regularly of him cycling in front of lorries/cars etc :lol:

Joey Barton and Matt Le Tissier podcast would be off the charts with nonsense 

He posts videos to show that car / van drivers regularly ignore the laws of the road, you mean.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I think he’s unhinged but I don’t think he’s entirely stupid either - ie he knows his comments will be appealing to a certain demographic of divorced and insecure bald men.

The income this will generate for him won't come from the people who agree with him it's the interest he generates from people disagree with him. All those hits and publicity are worth a fortune.

I wouldn't have heard anything he's said if it hadn't been repeated by the offended. Best just to ignore him and others.

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

To be fair to Barton Eni Aluko is an absolutely awful pundit…

She may very well be. But her being an awful pundit is absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman.

Does Barton go on tirades like this when male pundits make mistakes? If not, why not?

Chris Kamara once missed a player getting sent off in a game he was actually at, and was actually watching, and everyone jokes about it - no-one questioned his professionalism or ability at the time. Classic Kammy!