Joey Barton

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Glasgow City v Charlton Athletic Ladies, pre-season friendly, around 2005.

The 18 year old Eni was playing for Charlton. I met her at the Newburgh Ladies v Charlton game and she seemed quite nice back then.  Leanne Ross, now Glasgow City manager, was playing for Newburgh Ladies at the time. 

Turns out I seen her play for Chelsea against Glasgow City, only it was 10 years later and I wasn't hanging about the dressing room.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Turns out I seen her play for Chelsea against Glasgow City, only it was 10 years later and I wasn't hanging about the dressing room.

And neither was I. She'd been subbed and was watching from the side. 

Anna Fassbender : Lascivious adulterer!

Dr. Fritz Fassbender : Don't you dare call me that again until I have looked it up!

It’s depressing how this all plays out. 

Let’s be honest, ideal scenario here is that he is roundly ignored until he quietly gives in or just hides away in a corner of the internet with guys who love how honest he is. 

But he’s just getting progressively more provocative with nonsensical stuff like the wests, suggesting all the female pundits have slept their way to the top etc. eventually he gets the response he wants. A national tv company issue a statement, celebrities queue up to say how wrong he is. 

And thus his objective is complete. 

Depressing to see how many people are agreeing with him on Twitter.

That place is, and has been for a long time, a cesspit.  To be honest, threads like this are just giving him even more attention than he deserves. 

His opinions should be kept on Twitter and not shared with normal people.

Saw this about Lawrence Fox, I think it speaks to why a certain demographic ends up into conspiracies or going on rants like Barton has done. Barton’s career in football is pretty much done and he seems to be bitter that people he considers unworthy have a career in football media. To deal with this he’s come up with the explanation that all these women have slept their way to the top. 

Has anyone actually argued that Eni Aluko is a decent pundit? Just because that horrible tory c**t is a shite pundit doesn't mean all women should be banned from media work in men's football.

The BBC 'understands' that the persona 'Joey Barton' is a sock puppet account / alias / personality, devised and run by His Nonceness Nonce Andrew to enable his skewed views and opinions on women in the the media and his very public 'cancelling' due to being a big mate of a paedophile to be aired.

'Joey' receives his scripts subconsciously via. an Alexa speaker on his bedside table whilst he's asleep.

The Nonce of York is believed to be considering a franchise arrangement for this concept. Laurence Fox, Russell Brand and Neil Oliver have been spotted camping in the vicinity of Balmoral in an attempt to be 'early adopters' .

35 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

It's all just a far less entertaining version of Britney Spears getting her tits out on instagram. 

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour if you ask me.

On another note, I will be off of P&B for the next five minutes.

Football is a world that gives a lot of money, a lot of self-importance, and the opportunity of a platform to loads and loads of people who have absolutely no requirement to have a functioning brain to get there. It's no surprise that some of these folk simply don't have a brain.

See the Rooney v Vardy trial thing.

A lot of these folk are just complete idiots. All the expensive clothes and rock-music montages on Sky sports just seek to disguise the fact that a lot of the people we're dealing with in this world are simply imbeciles. We'll see a lot more of this in the future.