Joey Barton

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Jeremy Vine makes a massive ordeal on his bike in situations that could easily be avoided like most of your cycling youtubers desprate for content, even most normal cyclists think he's a tit.

Aye, but he's not a racist, misogynistic, bigoted tit. Big difference.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I can understand hatred for that - I follow a guy called sigridrides on Twitter and he takes his cat around London in the front of his basket and he’s clearly not right in the head. 

I'm glad to hear your spare time isn't wasted.

Ive just read the full thread and was just about post utter nonsense as usual.

Thanks to @Flybhoy,  to put some reality into my thoughts.

Then again. This Barton boy is just a wee need, was good at football. I would have never known about his comments if it was not highlighted on P&B. No mark. 

The world has now become a place where no marks can shout, not just out the top window, but to the world.

^^^ posted by a no mark. And kens it.

Edited by SlipperyP

It really is very Eni Aluko style to try and out-arsehole Joey Barton. She's not quite managing it, but she's putting in a terrific effort.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It really is very Eni Aluko style to try and out-arsehole Joey Barton. She's not quite managing it, but she's putting in a terrific effort.

How exactly is Eni Aluko an arsehole in this situation? 

Hard to decide which side of this to fall on between these two is it possible they are both w*nks?
Aluko is a Tory, plays the racism card when called out for her shite opinions and in this latest video went with the yer da approach of ‘I don’t value your opinion on punditry unless you’ve did it’. (Basically what level have you played at?!?)
While Barton is an attention seeking, failed cinch star who is getting exactly what he wants from all this.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

I think Barton is the worst as he’s launching unprovoked attacks and when he gets the attention he wants he gets other offensive opinions off his chest like when he took a swipe for the trans community and implied Jeremy Vile was a paedo. Also he’s involved in a love in with Katie Hopkins, it’s only a matter of time before Laurence Fox and Tommy Robinson stand with him as well.

21 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

I feel uncomfortable seeing Filthy Fellas posted on PnB. 

I’ve never heard of this podcast, I just saw it shared as Onuhoa is a former team mate of Barton.

Is it a dodgy podcast? 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I’ve never heard of this podcast, I just saw it shared as Onuhoa is a former team mate of Barton.

Is it a dodgy podcast? 

Not at all, it's the only footballing podcast I watch semi-regularly, just surprised to see it pop up on here. 

That podcast looks fucking woeful. One boy sitting saying "I no people like dat u no." "Woooooot and man was out der doing tings". Bringing absolutely nothing to the discussion but amazingly still being more important to the demographic than the boy sat next to Nedum just making faces like some weird old woman in a supermarket queue.

I felt I may have been too harsh and I suppose I am. That podcast will appeal to certain groups and there is a place for it.

I have watched it three times and I'm sorry but the boy next to Nedum is what is the worst type. Has nothing g to say and just over exaggerates his expressions. He's a kwik save Filly.