Joey Barton

On 25/03/2024 at 12:04, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If you are going to pick on a 17 year old amateur keeper, then you should maybe first check to make sure that her old man isn't a kickboxing world champion.

image.png.d06978c7805c805b1f4a4bbfe606a397.png

image.png

I had a look and honestly expected far worse if I've seen the same goal this is referring to. It's poor positioning, caught in two minds about whether to try to play as sweeper keeper or stick closer to the line, but it happens. I've seen that Barkas at Celtic concede worse through bad positioning on Sportscene iirc.

It's on TV because its a cup final, watching and then getting snobby/elitist about it just seems a bit weird and mean spirited to me.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

20 hours ago, RawB93 said:

I'm tall as f**k but even I still can't believe how big professional goals actually are when you're standing in them.

The inverse of this

Edited by GNU_Linux

Barton is such a pathetic parody of the shrill, attention whoring grifter that he could almost be a plant to undermine the systems of shrill, attention whoring grifters. 

Its actually like he gets his content written by a Rangers supporting AI bot

41 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Just seen Joey doing his own version of misspelled footballers. It wouldn't make the gold forum for me but can anyone tell me why Harry Kane appears to be singled out as a woke footballer?

img_1_1711900642203.jpg

This is fucking dreadful. I honestly hate shit like this. Not for the bigotry, necessarily (that's just a bit further down my list) but the absolute laziness of it. f**k off.

Lesbianzema is decent tbf and Gaymar had me giggling with the sheer immaturity of it, but it really is hateful tripe.

Bellinghomosexual? f**k me.

53 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Just seen Joey doing his own version of misspelled footballers. It wouldn't make the gold forum for me but can anyone tell me why Harry Kane appears to be singled out as a woke footballer?

img_1_1711900642203.jpg

He's probably meant to go back to that one before he posted but forgot. 

On 25/03/2024 at 12:04, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If you are going to pick on a 17 year old amateur keeper, then you should maybe first check to make sure that her old man isn't a kickboxing world champion.

image.png.d06978c7805c805b1f4a4bbfe606a397.png

image.png

On 25/03/2024 at 17:10, statts1976uk said:

It would be interesting to see if he's got the balls to meet her dad. 

Apparently the 7 time World Kickboxing Champion has offered to meet him to "discuss" the situation!

I know Lex. 

He is very protective of his family. 

I would love to see Barton arrange one of these “celebrity” boxing/kickboxing match with Lex for a charity of his choice. 

Ava or any of her brothers or sisters would likely batter fcuk out of Barton in the ring. 

But they wouldn’t lower themselves to that fcuking scumbag.

Hold your head up high Ava.

Ignore the critics.

Jordan Transgenderson is the best one. Genuinely the whole thing reads like a parody. You could imagine Stewart Lee reciting them as part of his act.