Joey Barton

1 hour ago, Molotov said:

I know Lex. 

He is very protective of his family. 

I would love to see Barton arrange one of these “celebrity” boxing/kickboxing match with Lex for a charity of his choice. 

I'd buy a ticket!!

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Just seen Joey doing his own version of misspelled footballers. It wouldn't make the gold forum for me but can anyone tell me why Harry Kane appears to be singled out as a woke footballer?

img_1_1711900642203.jpg

Scott MypantswentBrownwhenhelookedatmebecauseIcanonlypunchdown

16 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Just seen Joey doing his own version of misspelled footballers. It wouldn't make the gold forum for me but can anyone tell me why Harry Kane appears to be singled out as a woke footballer?

img_1_1711900642203.jpg

Jobby Farton is about as immature, unpoetic and Scottish a response as that deserves.

17 hours ago, The Moonster said:

img_1_1711900642203.jpg

Probably because HK regularly takes the knee, doubt if Joey would. 

15 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Jordan Transgenderson is the best one. Genuinely the whole thing reads like a parody. You could imagine Stewart Lee reciting them as part of his act.

If he had just waited until today, he’d likely have got away with it. 

Joey is clearly a man with too much time on his hands and a strong whiff of going off the rails.

Edited by Scary Bear

On 01/04/2024 at 18:30, eindhovendee said:

Probably because HK regularly takes the knee, doubt if Joey would. 

Thing is, had he been playing he probably would've. In fact, I guess he did do it when he was manager at Fleetwood a I don't remember any noise about him not doing it.

He's always been desperate for some recognition and to be seen as intelligent. He went through a phase of quoting philosophers, prior to his laughable appearance on Question Time. He actually apologised after that appearance for a sexist comment he made.

Now he's just created this 'anti woke' persona for himself that he's playing up to as it gives him some kudos among morons - the only people willing to give him any credit these days. So, he needs to keep trying to keep himself relevant among that crowd.

On 31/03/2024 at 17:02, The Moonster said:

img_1_1711900642203.jpg

Unless I'm missing something going for Harry Kane is rather bizarre. He's always struck me as someone who just wants to play football and keep out of the limelight.

Edited by gannonball

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Unless I'm missing something going for Harry Kane is rather bizarre. He's always struck me as someone who just wants to play football and keep out of the limelight.

As far as I can see this hate stems from him wearing a One Love captains armband for England in 2022. 

13 hours ago, houston_bud said:

He went through a phase of quoting philosophers, prior to his laughable appearance on Question Time.

I didn't know he'd been on QS!

They've platformed some right c'nts over the years.

15 hours ago, houston_bud said:

He's always been desperate for some recognition and to be seen as intelligent. He went through a phase of quoting philosophers, prior to his laughable appearance on Question Time. He actually apologised after that appearance for a sexist comment he made.

Now he's just created this 'anti woke' persona for himself that he's playing up to as it gives him some kudos among morons - the only people willing to give him any credit these days. So, he needs to keep trying to keep himself relevant among that crowd.

What's the chances of him standing in a 'Red Wall' seat as a Reform Party candidate ? Probably enough gammon voters to ensure he 'doesn't lose his deposit.'

frank.gif.b1759d1213b37ab86443239edc348670.gif

On 04/04/2024 at 17:16, Ned Nederlander said:

I didn't know he'd been on QS!

They've platformed some right c'nts over the years.

Presumably they've come under pressure to increase the audience in recent years, so any old attention-seeking arsehole is fair game for a shot on the panel.

Seeing as how they like a good raging fascist who'd love to get rid of the minorities, no doubt soon they'll be having a few lefties on to discuss solidarity and the benefits of executing the ruling class.

Spoiler

mePvR5.gif

On 04/04/2024 at 10:37, houston_bud said:

Thing is, had he been playing he probably would've. In fact, I guess he did do it when he was manager at Fleetwood a I don't remember any noise about him not doing it.

Yep, I wonder how long his act has got.

George Galloway seems to be the shite that won't flush.

Thankfully we will only be suffering Barton and Fox for years, not decades, before they get permanently cancelled / go so far off the rails they live under a bridge.

On 04/04/2024 at 16:05, gannonball said:

Kind of, he's a very dirty player on the pitch and swore on his daughters life he touched a ball just to get a goal (which he was given even when the camera proof was against him).

A very good professional, but clearly still a bit of a wrong un.

On 04/04/2024 at 09:05, gannonball said:

You never see him in a cup winner's photo right enough.  Very modest.