Joey Barton

On 20/01/2024 at 11:56, Derry Alli said:

That podcast looks fucking woeful. One boy sitting saying "I no people like dat u no." "Woooooot and man was out der doing tings". Bringing absolutely nothing to the discussion but amazingly still being more important to the demographic than the boy sat next to Nedum just making faces like some weird old woman in a supermarket queue.

Is there any lower league Scottish football content?

In the long, long list of times when the Scottish football media would have utterly embarrassed themselves if they had the least capacity to feel shame, the collective hailing of Joey Barton as a conquering hero-god-emperor when he signed for Rangers must be one of the most undignified.  The onanistic frenzy on Sportsound for this guy who'd had a decent but hardly stellar career in England (one cap for the England national team, as a sub in a friendly almost a decade prior) was utterly baffling.  You'd have thought Rangers were signing Iniesta or something.

He is clearly a complete wrong one. 

What is more concerning is the number of morons lapping up his social media nonsense, particularly south of the border.

The UK is depressingly heading backwards at a rate of knots. It's like 1920s Germany. It's a shite state of affairs.

6 hours ago, Aufc said:

As someone said earlier, some of what Barton said is worth a grown up discussion. However, he seems to have completely lost the plot. 

He was right about Aluko being an terrible pundit, I suppose, but that has absolutely nothing to do with her being a woman. 

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If Joey Barton died tomorrow then hardly anyone would care at all.

That sums up what a success his life has been up to this point.

He would only become a success if, after death, his corpse was ground down for pet food and helped save some starving mutts and kitty kats.

58 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

He would only become a success if, after death, his corpse was ground down for pet food and helped save some starving mutts and kitty kats.

I think I speak for those animals when I say they’d probably rather just eat their own shite.

On 23/01/2024 at 01:38, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Remember when this dimwit was supposed to be the one intelligent footballer?

Is it now woke to be pro-noun?

Being anti-noun must make speaking and writing very difficult...

Edited by Jacksgranda

52 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Eni Aluko now seems to be suing Joey, never had much dealings with solicitors. Is it normal for them to message someone on Instagram? 

He's got a point with the Instagram thing.

• 1 month later...

The idiot is outraged that Jeremy Vine is suing him for a quarter of a million for continually calling him a bike nonce . He's set up a go fund me and managed to find 756 morons to take his tally over 10% of his 100k goal. Barton regularly post from exotic worldwide resorts and is believed to have made over 5m in his playing career. The epitome of a right wing grifter.