Joey Barton

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Have you ever considered elevating your cultural touch points above the likes of Piers Morgan, Joey Barton and Radio 1? 

I’m into gardening and own an air fryer 

34 minutes ago, Michael W said:

It's all good and well coming out fighting, but few will believe you if you've done nothing but make a c**t of yourself for several months/years. 

No, he's just an arsehole. Always has been 

Can't disagree with that assessment. 

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You’re using the American definition of middle class here presumably?

Why don’t you take a good f**k to yourself?

Wonder if Joey realises that, other than a few sycophantic appearances on tedious podcasts that tell him how honest he is, the mainstream companies will now double and triple down on female pundits and it will all get worse for him. 

6 hours ago, throbber said:

In early in hard 

The style and sheer mental-ness of that tweet is eerily similar to a few I’ve seen online who’ve completely lost the plot and been sucked into conspiracy theories and culture wars shite.

Seals it for me that he genuinely believes it and isn’t just “being clever to get attention”.

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

The style and sheer mental-ness of that tweet is eerily similar to a few I’ve seen online who’ve completely lost the plot and been sucked into conspiracy theories and culture wars shite.

Seals it for me that he genuinely believes it and isn’t just “being clever to get attention”.

Yeah his recent one above is pretty mental as well. People will eventually lose interest, this is as good as it gets for him and he’s probably getting most attention as people aren’t all back to work yet and fa cup is in this weekend.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

In early in hard 

That's verging on blackmail. I think he's going to end up posting something that'll get him sued and taken to the cleaners, Katie Hopkins style but worse. 

2 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Any clown can post something offensive and get attention. There is absolutely f**k all clever about this p***k. Unless his aim is to ensure that no club employs him ever again, in which case it is a masterstroke.

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

When?

Glasgow City v Charlton Athletic Ladies, pre-season friendly, around 2005.

The 18 year old Eni was playing for Charlton. I met her at the Newburgh Ladies v Charlton game and she seemed quite nice back then.  Leanne Ross, now Glasgow City manager, was playing for Newburgh Ladies at the time.