Joey Barton

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I see he’s now simultaneously having a go at women, and using women’s rights as an excuse to have a go at transgender people.

He’ll be on GB news within days. 

His only issue will be the c***s that run GBeebies aren’t as thick as him and will have worked out he’ll have said something actionable within his first 20 minutes and won’t go near him with a 10 foot pole. They’re already losing £30m a year, I don’t think they can be arsed with any Barton-related defamations. 

9 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

Barton and Le Tissier to front GB News Sports when they buy the rights for Burnley v Stoke once the big teams f**k off to the Super League.

P&B's top 100 roasters thread?

55 minutes ago, Chris Partlow said:

Barton and Le Tissier to front GB News Sports when they buy the rights for Burnley v Stoke once the big teams f**k off to the Super League.

Featuring Grey & Keysey after their shameful cancellation by the woke lefties?

Edited by GNU_Linux

11 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

He's no Darren Mackie

Who is, though? A learned man who's read many books. Well actually, no books, but has read a few issues of Max Power

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Posted at 5.55am on a Sunday? I don’t think he’ll be walking the dog to go get a paper this morning. 

He’s on holiday somewhere so probably a couple hours ahead.

4 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I don't know if that makes it better or worse.

I’d love to spend a holiday in the sun with nothing but my phone endlessly trolling Twitter. 

I quite enjoyed his swinging yesterday but think it will just fizzle out in the coming days and he will fall back into insignificance where he belongs.

It's all good and well coming out fighting, but few will believe you if you've done nothing but make a c**t of yourself for several months/years. 

54 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I wonder if anyone has checked on him, as he's clearly struggling. I can't imagine he has many mates though.

No, he's just an arsehole. Always has been