Joey Barton

43 minutes ago, velo army said:

The thing that bothers me most about the Fred and Rose West comparison is it makes absolutely no sense. He's just said it for shock, but it has no substance to it. They were rapey serial murderers and did no media at all. There is no comparison with the Wests. It's fucking brainless.

Aye, even Lawrence Fox and Katie Hopkins at least make an effort at wit and twisted logic, and Le Tissier has his cannabis oil grift. He's like a drunk old man screaming at passing buses.

4 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

After he signed for Rangers did he not make some social media post that was a pisstake i.e. "I am immensely proud to represent this Great British football club and shall endeavour to uphold its noblest of traditions"?

I just remember him saying how he’d stroll it in Scotland, then giving Scott Brown his dinner money to avoid a doing.

Stereotypical coward-bully.

If some auld boy in the pub commends a media personality for being "honest" and "not afraid of mainstream media" then that person is almost certainly a roaster. Barton goes into that group with the likes of Farage.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

If some auld boy in the pub commends a media personality for being "honest" and "not afraid of mainstream media" then that person is almost certainly a roaster. Barton goes into that group with the likes of Farage.

A lot of people confuse "being honest" with "blatantly talking shit for social media clout".

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

A lot of people confuse "being honest" with "blatantly talking shit for social media clout".

Usually find the "talking truth" brigade are the biggest lying grifters about.

Even if by some miniscule chance that Barton was right about anything, it has to be remembered that he was, is, and always will be a grade A c**t.

Personally, I don't like Aluko either. Nothing to do with gender or race, for me she is in the same boat as Michael Stewart, Sutton, Boyd and many others who regularly get punditry gigs but offer absolutely nothing in terms of what they contribute in explaining tactics or anything. There are plenty as bad if not worse than her. Garth Crooks still gets paid to talk utter shite ffs.

Barton obviously knows that he is fucked in regards to getting another management gig and seems to be hellbent on seeking a gig with GB News as others have posted.

Edited by peasy23

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The idea that any of these attention seeking misogynist, racist, xenophobic, conspiracy theorists are anything other than thick c***s is astonishing. 

Yup. Surprised to see folk saying he's being 'clever' with this pish. It doesn't take a genius to come out with the type of utter pish he is. Nothing clever about it.

55 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Even if by some miniscule chance that Barton was right about anything, it has to be remembered that he was, is, and always will be a grade A c**t.

Personally, I don't like Aluko either. Nothing to do with gender or race, for me she is in the same boat as Michael Stewart, Sutton, Boyd and many others who regularly get punditry gigs but offer absolutely nothing in terms of what they contribute in explaining tactics or anything. There are plenty as bad if not worse than her. Garth Crooks still gets paid to talk utter shite ffs.

Barton obviously knows that he is fucked in regards to getting another management gig and seems to be hellbent on seeking a gig with GB News as others have posted.

Drat and blast !

I always used to think that Joey was a 'heart of gold' patriot and expected him to get a war correspondent gig with RT or Oliver:Farage News and report to us directly from the front line in Mariupol or Belgorod instead of denigrating women on Twit-X.

Then I remembered that he's a cowardly, gobshite cvnt.