Nicola

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I wrote the original post on this thread and another elsewhere supporting the SNP knowing that I would be hit with unionist reds but also to draw them out.

Here is the union flag waving rule brittania yoons reds so far, no doubt there will be more with this.

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

No doubt these are tory supporting pro brexit, pro union, anti SNP, anti Scottish Parliament and Devolution, anti free University tuition, anti free prescriptions, pro 2 child cap, anti welfare benefits of any kind and pro private health care abolishing the NHS and proud to say they are solid upstanding citizens in a westminster ruled union.

God help them. 

The least you could have done was tag us. I would have appreciated a notice of this entertaining meltdown, tbqh.

13 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

😂

I’m in my late 30’s and have voted SNP and/or SNP and Green in every election since I was 18, as well as voting for and still supporting Scottish Independence, and though they are wrought with issues, will probably continue to vote SNP, like you, albeit mine will be on a “best of a bad bunch” basis.

Where we differ though, is that I’m not a frothing mouthed lunatic. 

Log-off man, nothing good comes of this thread or the way you’re posting.

I sense your frustration nor am I a Lunatic as you put it, what I'm doing, as I have mentioned before, is spoofing and highlighting the absolute trash that the BBC, the tory media and tory establishment plus and the yoons on here that trot out and pathetically extrapolate and blow up the smallest detail to drag the only political party based in Scotland through the mud.

When you look at the state of corruption, partying through covid led by a universally acknowledged clown and all the other shit that we have witnessed with the tories it's more than a bit rich for the yoons and thatcherites on here to point fingers, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones comes to mind.

Just to take things down to ground level and without going over Mone,, have a look at the tory MP Jonathon Gullis who when elected in 2019 was a teacher, four years later his personal wealth now stands at over £5Million, work that fecker out and then look at the absolute hysteria generated by the tories over Jason Leitch deleting messages.

If you can't see the utter hypocrisy of it all then there is no hope.

14 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Sandy, If disagreeing with your output merits a yoon badge, you can add me to ze leest. #jawohl! 

Being a rule brittania and rangers fan I would expect nothing less.

What is disagreeable is that I know that you will be going all out for Scotland in the Euros while rubbishing the country in your support for unionism.

You can't have it both ways mate.

10 hours ago, D Angelo Barksdale said:

Good thread this.

Enjoyed Sandy's outing of the unionist trolls.

mqdefault(2).jpg.76284b4f5aeb5dca0b79e69b93d6faa4.jpg

Climb aboard brother.

FYI a great Burns celebration held the other night in the Scottish Government building in Brussels, the Tam o Shanter recital was by a Scot ex pat and apparently the best some have seen.

We're making good inroads in Brussels.

On 27/01/2024 at 11:48, SandyCromarty said:

I wrote the original post on this thread and another elsewhere supporting the SNP knowing that I would be hit with unionist reds but also to draw them out.

Here is the union flag waving rule brittania yoons reds so far, no doubt there will be more with this.

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

No doubt these are tory supporting pro brexit, pro union, anti SNP, anti Scottish Parliament and Devolution, anti free University tuition, anti free prescriptions, pro 2 child cap, anti welfare benefits of any kind and pro private health care abolishing the NHS and proud to say they are solid upstanding citizens in a westminster ruled union.

God help them. 

You are beyond God's help.

As long as the remaining SNP membership (what is it, just the 50,000 plus members 'lost' in the last couple of years), contine to bellow about anyone not recognising their essentially unblemished record in govt over 17 years, and being right behind the Humza, Saint Nicola et al, as being therefore 'anti-Scottish' they are doomed to contine their plunging descent in the polls.

'If' there was an acceptance that maybe, just maybe, they sometimes get things wrong (I know), that 'everything 'isn't the fault of Westminster etc, they might have some chance of salvaging some seats from the recent car crash administration 

Here's a thought to give you a shudder as well believe it or not there are actually quite a few Labour supporters who favour Independence, just not the SNP's version of it.

Edited by Jedi2

4 hours ago, Jedi2 said:

As long as the remaining SNP membership (what is it, just the 50,000 plus members 'lost' in the last couple of years), contine to bellow about anyone not recognising their essentially unblemished record in govt over 17 years, and being right behind the Humza, Saint Nicola et al, as being therefore 'anti-Scottish' they are doomed to contine their plunging descent in the polls.

'If' there was an acceptance that maybe, just maybe, they sometimes get things wrong (I know), that 'everything 'isn't the fault of Westminster etc, they might have some chance of salvaging some seats from the recent car crash administration 

Here's a thought to give you a shudder as well believe it or not there are actually quite a few Labour supporters who favour Independence, just not the SNP's version of it.

Labour are a rabid unionist party and nothing else. Look down on Scotland just like the Tories.

21 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

You mean the Labour Party?

Given that even Ian Blackford has now called for giving it a rest with the 'two cheeks of the same ar*e chat' and given that they might be the 'same' (apart from both parties main policies that is).....

A possible way back for the SNP as I see it, in terms of salvaging seats this year would be:

1. Ditch Yousaf as leader really soon, and replace him with the likes of Angus Robertson or Keith Brown. (Ideally have a 2 way contest between them)

2. End the arrangement with the Greens and run as a minority govt. Park the Gender policies for the moment, as well as the Deposit Return Schemes etc

3. Fight the GE on the ground of Cost of Living, the Economy, the NHS. By all means target 'The Cost of Westminster' etc, but drop the 'most seats makes us Independent' priority...save that for the next Holyrood election by which time circumstances could be more favourable.

8 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Given that even Ian Blackford has now called for giving it a rest with the 'two cheeks of the same ar*e chat' and given that they might be the 'same' (apart from both parties main policies that 

Ah! But you know they are two cheeks of the same arse. Labour are just as scummy as the Tories. And you know that too well.

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

Ah! But you know they are two cheeks of the same arse. Labour are just as scummy as the Tories. And you know that too well.

I really don't. It takes about a 5 minute Google search (you should try it) to discover that there are significant policy differences between them.