Nicola

Unconfirmed sources within the BBC and the Westminster/Scottish tory headquarters reporting that Nicola Sturgeon's Russian 2nd cousin Nikolai Sturgeon, who is a close friend and ally of Vladimir Putin, has donated the equivalent of £600,000 in Roubles to the re-elect Vlad Campaign.

Joe Biden also said today that he held Nicola Sturgeon personally responsible for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour, the White House Press office later dismissed this as a joke.

Douglas Ross commented, 'no smoke without fire'.

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Unconfirmed sources within the BBC and the Westminster/Scottish tory headquarters reporting that Nicola Sturgeon's Russian 2nd cousin Nikolai Sturgeon, who is a close friend and ally of Vladimir Putin, has donated the equivalent of £600,000 in Roubles to the re-elect Vlad Campaign.

Joe Biden also said today that he held Nicola Sturgeon personally responsible for the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour, the White House Press office later dismissed this as a joke.

Oh Sandy!

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'm sure that sounded good in your own head.  To be fair it is one of the less mental thoughts that you have had.

Your next action on this site should be to delete this thread.

Edited by strichener

5 minutes ago, strichener said:

I'm sure that sounded good in your own head.  To be fair it is one of the less mental thoughts that you have had.

Your next action on this site should be to delete this thread.

Been enough deletions gone on lately.

14 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

He posted this exact thread yesterday and swiftly deleted it. 

I didn't delete it, Div checked and found no deletion.

Anyway I'm just highlighting all the types of silly nonsensical posts that the jealous yoons are so fond of posting.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Laugh ?

I nearly did...................

Stunned by this revelation. I thought Eck was our man in Moscow.

This all bodes very well for fans of melted mazards at the next election. Nobody's coming out of this with their domes intact.