Rovers 🔵 v United 🟠 - top of the table clash

....JIMMY GOODWIN...HE MUST STAY..DOO DA..DOO DA

JIMMY GOODWIN!!!    HE MUST STAY !!!  OH DOODA DAY!!

ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!!!

AS SOMEONE SAID....YE CANNY HIDE CLASS.......GOODWIN HAS NONE!!

WHAT A CLASSLESS BITTER MAN!!

Raith deserve to finish top after this cracker. 

Captain Birdseye absolutely fizzing too. Superb. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Girth

It's crazy how a last minute goal changes everyone's perspective of the game. 

We struggled for most of the game to get near Utd and it was like they were playing with 13 at times. Always had players spare but thankfully never actually done much with it. I honestly do feel we didn't know really how to manage it. From behind the goal, looking at it, I couldn't even figure out how they were doing it, thankfully Moult and Watt were aiming for the back of the stand for the most part. 

Definitely looked better tonight at the back but by God we need to sign a commanding big centre half, we looked like midgets compared to Utd, especially at corners. 

We looked far better when Easton, Connolly and Brown came on and I think that was Murrays plan. Stay tight and then let loose with some of the more attacking players, it worked if that's what he was going for. 

2 cracking goals and Big D back to his best in goal. Hopefully this win gives the defence some confidence. Brown looked sus at the back at 1st but found his feet and fitted in quite well. 

As for Watt and Goodwin 😂😂😂😂😂 enjoy your weekend ya melts 🤗

Big shout to the Utd fans though. Some backing and noise, you guys will be a little shell shocked the day. Here's to what should hopefully be a crackin run in 👍

3 hours ago, A_Rover_In_The_Burgh said:

It's crazy how a last minute goal changes everyone's perspective of the game. 

We struggled for most of the game to get near Utd and it was like they were playing with 13 at times. Always had players spare but thankfully never actually done much with it. I honestly do feel we didn't know really how to manage it. From behind the goal, looking at it, I couldn't even figure out how they were doing it, thankfully Moult and Watt were aiming for the back of the stand for the most part. 

Definitely looked better tonight at the back but by God we need to sign a commanding big centre half, we looked like midgets compared to Utd, especially at corners. 

We looked far better when Easton, Connolly and Brown came on and I think that was Murrays plan. Stay tight and then let loose with some of the more attacking players, it worked if that's what he was going for. 

2 cracking goals and Big D back to his best in goal. Hopefully this win gives the defence some confidence. Brown looked sus at the back at 1st but found his feet and fitted in quite well. 

As for Watt and Goodwin 😂😂😂😂😂 enjoy your weekend ya melts 🤗

Big shout to the Utd fans though. Some backing and noise, you guys will be a little shell shocked the day. Here's to what should hopefully be a crackin run in 👍

Agree with every word. 

9 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'd say that either team in the playoff final would be beat by the Premiership second bottom team.

It would be close but the Premiership sides are certainly more imposing and physical. 

7 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

On a personal note, it was nice to be at the game with my old man, he's had a pretty shit time of things recently so it was wonderful to spend some quality time with him, as time goes on it gets harder to make time for everyone. Forgive me the self indulgence, but the game was a brilliant distraction for him, and that means more than the result.

Hope you're old man is feeling a bit better, I know the result probably wasn't in his favour but it's nice to see stories like this, family is more important than football (only just) , but at the end of the day in this league we're all fans some of the best teams in Scotland. FTOF. 

1 hour ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Raith fully deserved the victory. We've been god awful for months at putting teams to the sword, woeful finishing week after week.

We'd won 1 game in 8. How the f**k utd are only 1 point ahead of us is crazy. If nothing else, it keeps the title race interesting for another week or so.