Rovers 🔵 v United 🟠 - top of the table clash

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Why is there always one absolute fanny to come on to match forums and just type a lot of utter irrelevant pish? 

Because it's a public forum and you always get moon howlers and fuckwits, we have a few in our support unfortunately

Some strike for the winner: I won't go into the obvious regarding United's lack of midfield presence, as that would be obvious to all, apart from Goodwin.

We're stuck with him until the season's end, and if promotion is the outcome, he'll be away by October, but what a negative manager.

For him complaining about where a throw in was taken in the lead up to the winner: perhaps he should concentrate on why his players were concentrated in the box to defend that throw in, rather than trying to stop the initial cross coming in.

At least it makes the rest of the season interesting.

United look OK on the ball, but no standout player. No real physicality or presence. I still think they will come up though. 

Thought Raith looked poor for a lot of the game but when they did have their spells on top they were far more intense and direct and caused problems. Probably an even enough game in terms of chances created although Utd did look to have control of things for periods without doing too much.

Great game though, really enjoyed it! What a strike, and Byrne’s physicality wasn’t matched by Utd in there. Thought he had a good game before he went off. 

Some league!

Fucking wild scenes.  Still buzzing after that. Harsh on Utd, but fair play to Murray the subs were bang on.

That tackle on the goalie from Hamilton changed things for me.  The South Stand was as flat as I've seen in that 2nd half, however that seemed to spark us into life.

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Fucking wild scenes.  Still buzzing after that. Harsh on Utd, but fair play to Murray the subs were bang on.

That tackle on the goalie from Hamilton changed things for me.  The South Stand was as flat as I've seen in that 2nd half, however that seemed to spark us into life.

1 minute ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

100% this. It brought the crowd to life.

There were spells in the game when the main stand regulars had a a rare adrenalin rush when song broke out.

6 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Hamilton absolutely pishing himself laughing throughout the entire event was brilliant, tbh.